Resolved - XM anyone can help me? XM closed bank account

Falcon5599

Private
My Xm account 17276058
June 17, 2022 my bank closed my bank account without prior notice, the problem is when I withdraw money it will automatic send to this closed bank account. to remove this account number in my xm. I email the XM support they said I need a letter from bank stating that my bank account is really closed.

1656344496277.png

So I send the needed documents here it is: I Just covered sensitive info. this is the sample pic. consisting 4pages
1656344998144.png
1656345282618.png

and after that the replied to me is they need the first page of the SOA??what? in the first place what they need is just a letter only from the bank.

1656345892301.png

Here in Philippines is still pandemic, it's hard to go the bank.. Is this not enough proof??
so I tried to get some thru online bank and send to them today I don't know if it will work, but I hope please consider
1656346237042.png

Today 6/28/2022 I'm waiting for their reply, I will update this. if it's resolve

thankyou

Attachments

• 1656346205045.png
    1656346205045.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 18
My Xm account 17276058
June 17, 2022 my bank closed my bank account without prior notice, the problem is when I withdraw money it will automatic send to this closed bank account. to remove this account number in my xm. I email the XM support they said I need a letter from bank stating that my bank account is really closed.

View attachment 77916

So I send the needed documents here it is: I Just covered sensitive info. this is the sample pic. consisting 4pages
View attachment 77917View attachment 77918

and after that the replied to me is they need the first page of the SOA??what? in the first place what they need is just a letter only from the bank.

View attachment 77919
Here in Philippines is still pandemic, it's hard to go the bank.. Is this not enough proof??
so I tried to get some thru online bank and send to them today I don't know if it will work, but I hope please consider
View attachment 77921

Today 6/28/2022 I'm waiting for their reply, I will update this. if it's resolve

Have you left a review of the company yet?

@Chris Zacharia can we have your assistance please?

not yet,
ok I will submit,

Update today 06/28/2022 13:22 GMT+8
I went to my bank again and submitted the another requirements that they need to Xm support.
I will wait for their response let see..

@4ervermaat
Thank you

What is the last or latest reply you have received from them on your case?
They ask for another letter again but now stating my account number including card number.. I will go back again and again to my bank tomorrow its very inconvenient for me,. I went 3 times in my bank this week.... Why is the support is like that after you send what they need they will look for another requirement again..

They ask for another letter again but now stating my account number including card number.. I will go back again and again to my bank tomorrow its very inconvenient for me,. I went 3 times in my bank this week.... Why is the support is like that after you send what they need they will look for another requirement again..
Ask the same question to them, why do they need more and more docs?
Ask them how long it's gonna take to close this issue?

Back