Resolved: XM.com is charging me deposit fees please help

How come they decided to charge fees for depositing? So they charge fees to your deposits and somebody's deposits no charge? This behaviour should be explained somewhere, like in Client agreement or something, they should explain when and why they are turning these fees on.

this my statement guy please
for your question macros yes i have spoke to the support they told me the decision is final
I have checked your statement and saw that you have a lot of orders, so no reasons to charge fees.
Maybe you need to send a complaint to XM regulator, what do you think about that?
By the way, where is XM representative here, why no answer?

I have a trading account with XM as well and now I am scared to make a deposit. 400 USD fee is too much.
Why don't they answer here? It is really strange.
@naoualelkhal Do you have any other emails from them with more detailed explanation about this?

@EnamK it looks like not all the clients are charged deposit/withdrawal fees. It will be better for you to talk to a rep of XM and ask about this fees

@naoualelkhal Hi, have you withdrawn at least the balance you have? I recommend you to do it quickly, because they can apply wd fees as well or even more. After withdrawing keep fighting for the paid fee.

Back