Resolved: XM didn't pay my last withdrawal

ronaldv

Private
I didn't have problems with XM before, they were processing my withdrawals normally. I've been using them since 2016. My problem with XM started this month, when I requested a withdrawal which was approved and, according to them, sent on March 3 (see below), but today March 23 it's still not arrived. I've contacted them on March 14, and provided evidence that I haven't received the bank wire. Since then they've only provided general answers saying they are investigating.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 11.19.46.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 11.19.46.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 522
Can you please generate a COMPLETE account history statement using this tutorial:

Then attach the zip file here please.

If you follow tutorial, it should take about 10 minutes.

Is it strictly necessary to post it? I'm not inclined to post those details. I'm not complaining about a faulty trade, but a withdrawal which has not been processed.

Up to you. You came here looking for answers and help. We would get a more complete picture with the complete history.

Can you answer the following (if you are inclined):

- how much total have you deposited? (dates if you have them)
- how much total have you withdrawn? (dates if you have them)
- screenshot of email/chat responses to XM support.

@4evermaat: Thank you! I appreciate your help! This is the first major problem I have with a broker, so I don't know what to do!

My history of deposits/withdrawals follows, it includes all transactions to the two accounts I had with XM until this month. Amounts in €.

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 17.44.19.png

And this is the exchange with support (from oldest to newest):

1st contact:
1.png

2.png

2nd:
3.png

3rd:
4.png

4th:
5.png

Next steps are to:

--> Have you written a review of the company? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers?per-page=50

--> familiarize yourself with FPA's Traders court rules: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/

--> after 85 hours, you may formally invite the company here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

--> Do NOT abandon this thread. Every week, check back to report any updates from the company and/or respond to any unanswered inquiries.

Also, this article might be of use to you. Watch the videos. And look closely on the dates of the evidence provided.

Nothing new under the sun.

I didn't have problems with XM before, they were processing my withdrawals normally. I've been using them since 2016. My problem with XM started this month, when I requested a withdrawal which was approved and, according to them, sent on March 3 (see below), but today March 23 it's still not arrived. I've contacted them on March 14, and provided evidence that I haven't received the bank wire. Since then they've only provided general answers saying they are investigating.
Can you invite the company to this thread, please?

If they sent the funds via wire ask them to provide you with a SWIFT document
So your bank can use it to track the transaction

- Yes, here.

Can you invite the company to this thread, please?
- I've invited the guy who is supposed to be my account manager. Or didn't I do it correctly? I'll add their support email now. And that's all the emails I have.

If they sent the funds via wire ask them to provide you with a SWIFT document
So your bank can use it to track the transaction
- I asked for transaction details (see 3rd contact above). Anyway my bank has informed me that nothing has arrived to my name.

Back