Resolved: XM didn't pay my last withdrawal

The €2000 have finally been credited back to my XM account. Apparently the payment was declined by one of the intermediary banks involved in the wire transfer. I'll try to withdraw with Skrill and update this thread.

The €2000 have finally been credited back to my XM account. Apparently the payment was declined by one of the intermediary banks involved in the wire transfer. I'll try to withdraw with Skrill and update this thread.
The issue got resolved, right?

Today, XM's support has finally sent me a swift's copy. Let's see what my bank has to say about it.

Did you actually go to your bank and have them check the details of the swift transfer? Should be no reason for the decline.

Have you withdrawn previously from XM via bank wire? Did you receive it ok before?

Skrill should be no issues.

The issue got resolved, right?
- Yes, at least the money is now not lost, it's back in my XM account.

Did you actually go to your bank and have them check the details of the swift transfer? Should be no reason for the decline.
- Yes, I did. They just said there was nothing to my name, which I now understand if it was the intermediary bank that refused the transfer. Indeed there should be no reason for the decline, it was the second time I was using that account with XM.

Have you withdrawn previously from XM via bank wire? Did you receive it ok before?

Skrill should be no issues.
- Yes, it worked before. Hopefully Skrill works fine.

I suspect XM may have intentionally sent the transfer wrong. I've seen a couple of other dodgy brokers also do this.

Skrill/neteller should be no problems. Please keep us updated.

Back