Resolved: XM didn't pay my last withdrawal

- Yes, at least the money is now not lost, it's back in my XM account.

- Yes, I did. They just said there was nothing to my name, which I now understand if it was the intermediary bank that refused the transfer. Indeed there should be no reason for the decline, it was the second time I was using that account with XM.

- Yes, it worked before. Hopefully Skrill works fine.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks us by donation too :)

wait. the issue isnt resolved yet. The skrill withdrawal was not paid yet. or did I miss something?

The issue with the wire transfer was solved but I still haven't received my money. You could either move it to resolved folder and I open a new case if my Skrill transfer doesn't work. Or you keep this thread here until I get my money.

The issue with the wire transfer was solved but I still haven't received my money. You could either move it to resolved folder and I open a new case if my Skrill transfer doesn't work. Or you keep this thread here until I get my money.
Did you request the withdrawal again?

- not yet. My Skrill account is in USD, so I'll wait for the euro to recover value. I think you better move this to solved.

???? This is a crazy decision IMO. At most you lose like 10-20 EUR. But the money is in your control in your skrill account, which is what you want. Not with the broker. The whole goal here is to remove the money from the broker's account.

I'll never understand the logic of FPA users (what brought them to the FPA in the first place).

Are you sure you want this to be resolved?

I'm still using XM. My idea was not to take all of my money from XM and close my account with them. My problem was with a lost wire transfer. And that has been solved. I hope it makes sense now ;)

I have my own bias against XM, but if it works for you, then I wish you the best of luck.

@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator. This case is now officially resolved.

It's always good to see resolved cases. And if you truly want to say thank you, you can use the direct donation button in the signature. Or in the PM sent. Thanks.

And don't forget to update your review, if you left one.

I didn't have problems with XM before, they were processing my withdrawals normally. I've been using them since 2016. My problem with XM started this month, when I requested a withdrawal which was approved and, according to them, sent on March 3 (see below), but today March 23 it's still not arrived. I've contacted them on March 14, and provided evidence that I haven't received the bank wire. Since then they've only provided general answers saying they are investigating.
Hi there.

There are no need for any users to await for their withdrawals to arrive in their bank accounts in terms of weeks or months. Usually a bank transfer, specifically an international transfer - took place in between 1 - 5 business days and that's it. Any longer than that, your broker must have not clear the payment out and into your account as what you see in the client site (which usually cited "processed") is just a way to dupe you into believing that it's sent.

Most of the time, users are not aware of it and are waiting for the money to arrive for weeks... sometimes months. When this happened, they'd totally forgotten to screenshot the process of withdrawals taking place, in which dubious brokers can then proceed to delete transaction statements off from their account history in the client segment on the website. This is why, some of the users failed to file a report against the broker that the withdrawals was made initially, hence, it's always vital to keep a screenshot of the transaction in place to ensure that everything is going smoothly as intended.

Some reputable brokers on the other hand did sent a prompt notification to your e-mail once a withdrawal was made. This in return can be kept as a solid form of evidence to prove that the withdrawal was made at this point in time in which the reference are kept in possession - to prove that they've done everything to process the withdrawal in a timely manner.

I hope the advice helps. Anyways, XM has been proven by one of the seniors (4evermaat) within the FPA community as a fraud. Have a look at the evidence attached below and never sign up with XM ever again in the forthcoming.

Evidence:

Back