Resolved: XM withdrawal Issue, closed bank account part2

Falcon5599

Private
Oh yes I am here again and really frustrated, they said last June 30, 2022 that my closed bank account accountn#/cardn#(*2993) already remove to my future transaction I submitted necessary documents to removed that and they confirm it in email.
1657017847516.png

so I tried to withdraw a small amount 5usd and and 25usd
1657017933520.png

and yes it succeed it goes to my another card(*6377),

But here is the problem when I tried today(july5,2022) to withdraw a amount of 1000usd and they approved it and I asked the Xm support to verify which card it goes and emailed me that they send it back again to card(*2993) which is already removed since June30,2022.....WHATS HAPPENING???

1657018470506.png

1657018530473.png

They response is just a general message that they will ask the relevant department and I will still keep waiting again..
I will update this again ..

Thankyou

Oh yes I am here again and really frustrated, they said last June 30, 2022 that my closed bank account accountn#/cardn#(*2993) already remove to my future transaction I submitted necessary documents to removed that and they confirm it in email.
View attachment 78135

so I tried to withdraw a small amount 5usd and and 25usd
View attachment 78136
and yes it succeed it goes to my another card(*6377),

But here is the problem when I tried today(july5,2022) to withdraw a amount of 1000usd and they approved it and I asked the Xm support to verify which card it goes and emailed me that they send it back again to card(*2993) which is already removed since June30,2022.....WHATS HAPPENING???

View attachment 78137

View attachment 78138
They response is just a general message that they will ask the relevant department and I will still keep waiting again..
I will update this again ..

Thankyou
I guess this issue gets solved soon by talking with customer care :)

I guess this issue gets solved soon by talking with customer care

Didn't I say in the previous thread
a) to wait until all money was received!

Please update us, but do not mark as resolve until you receive all of your funds. So make sure to do another withdrawal and get everything you are entitled to.

b) that some victims actually enjoy suffering rather than picking a broker that doesn't have trickery in their business model.
Not sure why people are so attracted to bucketshops. Because they advertise 1:8888 leverage?!? and trigger the gambling impulse? But to each their own.

You keep playing around with XM....what did you expect really?

I will still trade in xm..I wil just diversify my investment.. any other broker you recommend aside from xm?
only you can make that decision. All I can say is that this behavior you experienced is not normal in an honest broker. Having done this for so long, I understand some people actually like the abuse. To each their own.

You think I say these things to be mean or because I have too much time on my hands?

@Chris Zacharia can you please pay this guy his remaining balance?

this is resolve thankyou
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back