Resolved - Yadix isssue

traderobispo

Recruit
yadix add new liquidity provider and I opened a new account to test . Soon we will see and I will bring news, greetingsix i :cool:

Last edited:
Yadix - Transparency and Honesty

Dear community of Forex Peace Army,

My name is George Miller, I am the manager of the Yadix Automated & Scalping Trading Team and the Yadix representative for this excellent forum.

I am available to help traders understand more about Yadix, respond to questions or issues, both positive and negative. I will answer each question openly and transparently just like our philosophy – I am reachable on marketing@yadix.com

We would like to share that, following misunderstandings, we have reached an amicable solution with user traderobispo over the withdrawal fees and the client is happy to trade with Yadix again.

Attachments

• exhibit 1_USDJPY Spike 13.30 7.12.2012.jpg
    exhibit 1_USDJPY Spike 13.30 7.12.2012.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 14
  • exhibit 2_ Four Candle ticks.jpg
    exhibit 2_ Four Candle ticks.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 17
  • exhibit 3_Withdrawal confirmation.jpg
    exhibit 3_Withdrawal confirmation.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 17
  • exhibit 4_Withdrawal Page.jpg
    exhibit 4_Withdrawal Page.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Yadix Gentlemen, do not think so extensive the answer, not less, explain to investors what a slip, they will be able to analyze it in the graphics, and I suggest that in the website of yadix not put on the cover but not has slip. Good luck to everyone if they want to invest in this broker or gallant all related to capital, greetings

Max

Last edited:
Back