Resolved - Youtrade fx is a big time scam......

Juliana123

Recruit
I have been trading with this company for a year now and when i tried to withdraw my money of 16000 usd on 25th aug 2013 its been over a month now i still haven't got my money..
All post on youtrade fx is real do not do not do not invest in this company i have screenshot, phone recordings, everything to prove my case these people are a cheat and liars. Do not invest with these bastards..iam sorry for such language but u can understand my frustration.

If anyone out there can help me get my money i will really appreciate it.

Thank you.

If you haven't done it already, go ahead and leave them a review.

Post your account number in this thread. Then send an invite to every email address you can find for YouTradeFx. Invite them to come to this thread and explain what the reason for this delay is.

I guess they have no reason now. as they have disabled accounts and recently i got a mail from them saying your withdrawal has been denied. and when i try to contact them they dont give any answer.

There are 2 Traders Court cases filed so far. If any YouTradeFx clients want to file a 3rd one, click here, read the instructions carefully, and file.

Dear Sir,

I would be happy to assist you in processing your withdrawal. I would also be happy to assist any clients with any withdrawals they would like to commit.

Please send me (georgeb@ytfx.com) the following documentation. In addition any clients that you know of that would like to make a withdrawal also need to send me this information:
1. International identification (with the same name you used to open the account).
2. Trading account number
3. Sum of withdrawal
4. Withdrawal information (sum, wire transfer\credit card etc...)

I'll then start processing the relevant withdrawals.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Georgie!

Where have you been man? You always appear at the last chance before we start even to vote!

Why you always do that? Can't you solve traders' issues by not waiting for the last minute?

Georgie!

Where have you been man? You always appear at the last chance before we start even to vote!

Why you always do that? Can't you solve traders' issues by not waiting for the last minute?

Dear Eddiger,

As usual, your warm welcome brings me much joy and uplifts my spirit ;).

These forums simply wouldn't be the same without you.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Dear Eddiger,

As usual, your warm welcome brings me much joy and uplifts my spirit ;).

These forums simply wouldn't be the same without you.

Best Regards,
George Becker

I know you how much you like my spirit here :)

But actually you are the one who we really miss... now get your cheques book out and start pay people ;)

Back