RESOLVED - YouTradeFX Alert

amheinrichs

Private, 1st Class
Can anyone who believes they were working with an FSA or FCA authorized company located in the UK, and sent their money under that pretext, please contact me directly. The FCA would like to hear from you and they have asked me to gather any information for them that I can. I can be reached via private message.

AsstModerator Note The text above is the original version of this post. A hacker broke into the forums accounts of amheinrichs, nick007, and eddiger. Several posts were edited. Many posts were deleted, including the one on page 2 of this thread where amheirichs says that the issue was resolved. All deleted and altered posts are being restored. Below is what the hacker used as a substitute for the original version of this post...

this is my mistake youtradefx is giving me good positive serives
Last edited by amheinrichs; 12-15-2013 at 07:49 AM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally, I'm wary when someone tries to form a group via PM. In this case, I'm convinced that Amheinrichs is on the level.

Individuals would still need to file their own complaints, but adding in cross-references to other complaint IDs will improve the chances of these complaints all being looked at in aggregate.

Each person should file their own FCA complaint. Having someone who's done it providing advice and complaint numbers to cross-reference is the key to getting this done in a more effective way.

are you sure?
Look, there is a complaint form there just submit your complaint there. Then they will have to give you an official response.

Dear Readers,

Bill has also notified me that the regulations of the youtradeFX group of companies has led to confusion with several of the Forex Peace Army readers.

We are currently discussing the best possible way to prevent this from happening in the future.

In the meanwhile, we have an official page on our website dedicated to this issue:
YouTradeFX

Best Regards,
George Becker

Back