Resolved - youtradefx.com is a scam

Lalita Agarwal

Recruit
My account in youtradefx.com has been disabled

Unable to contact them , im from India and their office here has been shut down.

There is no link to contact them support not giving any reply , Their head office not accepting any calls from India.

Do not deposit any money there , if you have any account please withdrew it asap

They are not enabling my account nor withdrawing my money

I am very frustrated . I need my money urgently

Please help.

Lalita Agarwal
Khurda
Orissa

A/C NO - 149699

we're already dealing with the Indian office issue, YTFX are refusing to comment over thins subject they have appointed Mr George Becker to deal with client issues so I suggest you contact him.

at the same time you should file a complaint to the FCA and econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. and in case you have deposited through credit card/paypal contact their fraud department.

have you also filed FPA court case?

Dear Mod....... I`m still amazed why you are not taking such actions against YTF ?

Let's see - resolved issues where people got paid and a new wave of Traders Court cases coming in. Either YouTradeFx fixes the issues or gets a scam finding. What were you expecting?

Let's see - resolved issues where people got paid and a new wave of Traders Court cases coming in. Either YouTradeFx fixes the issues or gets a scam finding. What were you expecting?

I believe this is part of a tactic- pay 1 and leave the other 9. This gives them a chance to stall time

pay 1 and let 9 wait :) one of the oldest tricks in the books, :) well the best thing i guess traders can do is just avoid such brokers with multiple issues as such, a little research would be good before joining any broker :)

pay 1 and let 9 wait :) one of the oldest tricks in the books, :) well the best thing i guess traders can do is just avoid such brokers with multiple issues as such, a little research would be good before joining any broker :)

what abut the victims,what they should do now?

Each one should start a thread in scam alerts (if they don't have one already) and leave a 1 star review (if they haven't already done it), and then file an FPA Traders Court case.

Back