RESOLVED | youtradefx.com

Yazanfx

Private
I will mention the whole story for our problem with youtradfx within few days, as of now I am still in negotiation with them, but I will be posting later the problem and how they have solved it if they do so.

Last edited:
Justify

I will mention the whole story for our problem with youtradfx within few days, as of now I am still in negotiation with them, but I will be posting later the problem and how they have solved it if they do so.

r u an affiliate or trader....can u just give a hint of your problem with youtradefx....!!!

r u an affiliate or trader....can u just give a hint of your problem with youtradefx....!!!

I am a trader and affiliate in the same time. I can assure everybody that I have tested them for withdrawal, since I am working with them from long time, and I can assure everyone that the money that I have and my customers withdrawn is 15.000 USD and more for each one, and there is no problem for dealing with them as of your capital and profit in the safe side, and they are regulated from FSA and other certificates as well. Moreover, if you forced any problem, they will for sure solve it.

I have open this case here by mistake, but I don't know how to delete it or to transfer it to another section, since it is not a scam.

My problem with them another issue it is with the dealing room itself, but they will solve it very soon, since they have shown too much attention for my problem, and I got calls and Emails from the VP of sales and the chief of the dealing room, so this is considered as a strength point to them not a scamming or cheating, but by anyway I will be showing the public the problem that happened and how they solved it, as they have strongly promised me by next Tuesday the last solution will be offered to me, until that day no problem with them at all, but if they didn't solve my problem, it will be considered as a scam 100%.

Just give me until next Tuesday Nov 29, 2011, and I will update this post.

As I have promised in my post dated Nov 24, 2011, to update it with the recent action taken by Youtraefx, so now here we go:

The Problem was with some trade that we have closed and after three days they told us the bank rejected to cover the trades, so they have removed the money from our account, so after long communications and long story, we and them have agreed for a middle solution until their case with the bank settled on their behalf, so here is the solution that they have offered us and we agreed, since we strongly believe the problem was from the bank not from them:
They will credit the money back as a credit not balanced, so we cannot withdraw this money, but we can trade with them and the profit from this money will be for us, and after reach a specific trading volume which is logic, we can take back 1000 USD from this money (same as for the bonuses but with lower trading volume) until we totally achieve the total trading volume or their case settled on their behalf, so we can have the rest of the money without any further restrictions.
This solution is accepted for us because we are a long term traders so now we will withdraw our deposit and the profit, and we will keep this money as a capital then we will start the withdrawal process each month, as normal thing, because by anyway we will keep the capital to continue trading.
But we will wait one month as a maximum to know the final update from the court.
Despite our previous losses because the amount taken from our account, so we lost the opportunity to gain more money, but we appreciated their way of taking the decision and the way that they solved this issue. This had strengthened our confidence in their company and our long-time trading. From this day forwards we have full trust that our money in the safe place, but we hope in the future any such issue will not be happened again, and we hope all our positions to be cleared on the same day, since we want to feel free while trading and not to be afraid each time we open position, as of now we hope the amount to be credited maximum on Thursday morning Dec 01, 2011.

Me and my client's problem has totally been solved on Nov 29, 2011, as they have promised us on time and totally satisfy.
I can assure everybody if you forced any problem, 100 % they will solve it with high satisfaction, so please just communicate with them and try to reach the right person, and you will get what you want.
They are regulated with 8 certificates, I highly recommending them, these days it is very hard to find a good broker, but this broker is absolutely great. Your money will be in the safe place. I can send anyone wants evidence on that I have withdrawn from my account a very big amount.
So if you have a problem with them, and you don't know to contact whom, or you contact them, but they didn't response, just send me Email and I will send your complain to their VP since I have his Email, here is my Email (yazan_obeidat@uqje.com.qa).

Back