USD50 on 5th Dec 2013,
reference number is: 2445897

USD50 on 6th Dec 2013,
reference number is: 2631123

USD62.51 on 19th Dec 2013,
reference number is: 2690246

USD50 on 26th Dec 2013
reference number is: 2800370

from youtradeFX. While my account manager Daniel Quintana is responding that the money is being processed, he cannot give a specific date as to when I will receive my refund. I have not receive a cent.

send complain to the support team(support@ytfx.com) ,and junior padro (juniorP@ytfx.com)

Hi I have submitted my my review (here on 28th Dec 2013: You Trade Fx | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army)
but do not see my review posted.

So that I can subsequently submit my case (here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/fpasubmit.php?do=submit)
for FPA court to help me get back my refund.

Anyone pls help or advise. Many tks!!

Review Moderation Team Note: Each of the 5 times you submitted the review, a note was displayed stating that reviews can take up to 5 business days to be processed. You may go ahead and file a Traders Court case while waiting for your review to be approved.

Ignore the annoyed review moderators. Go ahead and get that Traders Court case submitted as soon as possible.

I've sent a note to AsstMod. If he hasn't started getting drunk for New Years Eve yet, he'll get it moved to the Open Cases folder.

Back