Resolved - Youtradefx office closed ...running away

rahulag

Private
This company is cheater, a big scammer.
Since october end, i cant login my account, then they have closed local office.
The head office is disconnecting the phone when hearing about indian issue.
I am not able to withdraw my 1000 usd from this company. They are not enabling my account nor supporting for withdrawal.
I can see a lot of people are suffering from problem. they are running with our money and planning to scam new people by changing their location.
I have been in touch with Mauritius and UK authorities and police.Soon they will take action. Pay money or
If anybody from Australia can help, then we can take some extra action against those cheaters

rahulag

Private
I have reported the problem to FSA Mauritius and FCA UK. And i have got reply from Mauritius Authority that they are looking in the matter and will take action against the company.
I have got to know that the company is operating from Mauritius. So trying to contact local police.
And regarding UK police you can file your case here --www.actionfraud.police.uk they will contact you.
Let us put those scammers behind the jail.

rahulag

Private
I have sent all my documents once again and withdrawal information also to Mr. George Becker.
Hope he get back to me soon with the money youtradefx owe to me.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Don't hold your breath. YouTradeFx accepts deposits in a flash, but has been having major issues processing withdrawals.

FernandoFlores

Private
People who have problems with YouTradeFX can contact lawyers in www.fff.org.ru/lawyer in email lawyer@fff.org.ru a d report the problem.

The more people send the autorization to lawyers, more power will be to recover the money.

Last year they recovered money from many customers. They are now open to new customers. They recive money. Only then a little economic donation when recover money for medical foundation.

rahulag

Private
I got paid to my bank account.
The company told it sent 1000 USD, but I got 930 USD. I wonder so high charges for bank wire. Anyways,it's nt a big issue,i dont even want to research what was the cause as i have really passed through a lot of stress for my initial 1000 USD.
Thanks FPA and all fellow members. I hope youtradefx may pay all other traders who have the same problem i was having.

henyo

Master Sergeant
you are one of the lucky ones and i do hope every one else get paid as well! best of luck