• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
This company is cheater, a big scammer.
Since october end, i cant login my account, then they have closed local office.
The head office is disconnecting the phone when hearing about indian issue.
I am not able to withdraw my 1000 usd from this company. They are not enabling my account nor supporting for withdrawal.
I can see a lot of people are suffering from problem. they are running with our money and planning to scam new people by changing their location.
I have been in touch with Mauritius and UK authorities and police.Soon they will take action. Pay money or
If anybody from Australia can help, then we can take some extra action against those cheaters

I am one of the account holder of youtrdefx , but one day it is so terrible happen to me,they disabled my account from there server.I have deposited 1000usd by using skrill,my account no is 146875, i continued my trade, but in middle part of october they disabled my account,it is a fraud company,because they don't reply to my problem which i have suffering from 2 months,i have sent email tried to contact through live chat but no response from there side,in india ytfx company is closed .this company don't want to pay my money,It is the one & only way ,help me fpa & do something for get back my investment amount.

nice, i guess its been too much and the complaints are piling up. best of luck to all youtrade traders

It might be good to add your account number to this thread. That saves any worries about whether George can figure out which client you are on that long list of clients waiting for withdrawals.

my trading account is showing disabled since around a month. i had deposited 1000 usd in it .Now i cant trade or withdraw my investment from my account .i tried a lot to contact them but zero response from their office ,please help me FPA & take necessary action to get back my 1000$.
YOUTRADEFX.COM TRADING ACCOUNT NO:-148425
NAME-SABITA KEI
AMOUNT:-1000 USD.
ORISSA
INDIA.

Back