Resolved - Youtradefx scammm lets send them behind prison

mahakuda

Recruit
This company is a big scam and not replying at all.
My investment of 1k USD is gone bcoz they have cheated and disabled my account.
When i tried to contact local office , i came to know no office is active in india, even after research i came to know that they have closed 3/4 more office across the globe, and soon they are going to close the rest.
They are just pretending that they will continue their business and want to pay the money. I am giving warning that it's just tactics of the company to take enough time to run away with the money
That's why when the existing client is asking for withdraw .they are playing with them and to some clients, they are using the tricks by saying that we are good company and regulated,dont worry, its the problem with the other country,not here.
Let me warn you, i was also told the same thing when i heard about ytfx scam in mid 2013, and i kept my money and all of you can see the result. i have been scammed and as well a lot of people from india and other countries also.
Just remember that this is a trick to take as much of time and to find a way to run away with ur money.
So withdraw ur money. dont listen to their false promises and non-sense excuses.

with this many complaints is there any way to get back all the deposits? I mean, there should be a main office somewhere? unless they got every aspect covered! :(

Their office I found out on Google:

youtradeFX offices:

Romania
Str. Gheorghe Manu, Nr. 10, Sector 1, 010442, Bucuresti

Mauritius
19th Floor, Newton Tower,Sir William Newton Street,Port Louis, Mauritius

Their office I found out on Google:

youtradeFX offices:

Romania
Str. Gheorghe Manu, Nr. 10, Sector 1, 010442, Bucuresti

Mauritius
19th Floor, Newton Tower,Sir William Newton Street,Port Louis, Mauritius

i think they have hidden office in london at George lane,zone 4

I think they probably gave up the London office (virtual office?) once they gave up on being regulated by the FSA/FCA.

they are currently in operation at Mauritius and Austrailia....Give me my money ytfx... or else i will hire lawyer to sue your company

Back