Resolved - YouTradeFX versus JohanL66 Withdrawal Problems

I like to thank you and to inform you that I got my money last week on a monday

And thereby can you please set this thread to RESOLVED please

Thank you so much for all your help and support

All the best to you guys and your forum

As far as I can tell, SunBridFx.com was not involved for sending my money to my bank account

This person was the one that make it all happen:

Contact Person : Daniel Colin
Contact Email : DanielC@ytfx.com

At first I was talking to Ron Parker (Skype name: ron.parker-affiliate) he is an affiliate from YTFX.
He was also working on my withdrawal request..but that took to long

Daniel Colon told me that they did not use the Click And Buy online payprocessor anymore and this was maybe the reason that it took so long before I have the money (10 months )
When that was the case then they could at least told me that, so we could fix the issue much faster..
He would look in to this mater and then he would call me back..
Within 15 minutes he surprisingly.. called me back...And I told him that he was the first person that really called me back..
So we chat a bit told him what happened and after a 45 minutes talking he try to help me with my money but this Ron Parker is now working on it and he can not involved in a ongoing withdrawal process with Ron Parker...

However he called me back on Tuesday (DD-MM-YYYY 27-04-2015) and told me that it was processed as of today
I was not that happy because they told this so many times and decided to check my FX acc on YTFX and saw that my money was gone exact on that day..
And said that it would take about 5 working days...

And on Monday(DD-MM-YYYY 04-05-2015) the money was on my bank account...

I was very happy that it was done after 10 months of fighting..

So in short..
No SunBirhFx was involved
And Daniel Colin make it all happen

Thank you Daniel
Thank you guys (FPA)

This forum was the biggest Support I ever had and i was able to get my money back.....

THANK YOU FPA STAFF

Changing payment processors could result in a few weeks of delay. There is no possible valid reason for withholding client money for 10 months.

Yes I know, I do agree for 100%....when some Payment processors are not active anymore then they could at least told me so
But they didn't...

So its a lame excuse..
However I got my money and I am happy.....

I will not put any money in that company any more....

Back