Resolved - YouTradeFX witdrawal problem

ellict

Private
I don't read review of this broker on FPA broker review before depositing money with them, they are a many case of withdrawal problem.

This happen to me when I request to withdraw my money from them, they promise in email it only took 3 days to process, but since my request at September 13 until now October 19, they only deliver their promise and not the money, do this company has a problem?

Please read review on specific broker on FPA, especially about withdrawal problem before you considering to use their service.

regards,
acc no: 136744

Have they given you any specific reasons for the delay in processing your withdrawal?

Have they given you any specific reasons for the delay in processing your withdrawal?

I don't know.

This is the below exact answer from them, Sept 20, when I ask what the problem, 7 days after I place the withdrawal:

Dear
Your withdraw is in processing and we are taking this matter very seriously
You will receive a confirmation email as soon it is approved
We thank you for your patience

Support Department

No follow up after that.

I've experience withdrawal with dozen broker, no broker have more than three days to complete my withdrawal process, youtradeFX, in their email need 3-5 days for just confirming the withdrawal to be approved, and it's more than a month without any news from them.

Please beware with this company.

YouTradeFX is registered in BVI with(virtual?) offices in Uk and Israel where this firm is named Maya Li Ltd. They claim to be under ASIC and FSC regulation.They also claim that the FSA authorisation is under way,:D but this is pure immagination,of course.Most probabily this broker is only regulated by FSC(Mauritius).Finally,sounds like YouTradeFX,FXGBANK and Startforex are all the same company.
So,beware!

Hey Michael! Are you still with YouTrade? Can you or someone there get involved and find out what's going on?

I have a bad feeling that YouTradeFx is on a one way ticket to a scam finding.

I will file this case to scam finding after one week from today, if they still no respond.

more information of this case:
Aug 30. open mini account and made 500$ deposit on account no 136744
Sept 4 & 7. Try to trade their CFDs, dissatisfied with their trading condition, and plan to try their forex with EA.
Sept 9. Found that this account was not a mini, but regular one, and can't trade with EA, after chat for several HOURS (mostly waiting) and email their rep (Mark Santo) the problem still not resolve yet.
Sept 13. Put withdrawal request for the rest of balance (referance number is: 2263544), their email say to wait 3-5 days.
Sept 19. email their support about withdrawal status, Mark Santo email me follow-up but no answer after that day,
Sept 20. YTFX support email to inform me 'Your withdraw is in processing and we are taking this matter very seriously'.

No follow-up after that day until now (Oct 22), I had sent email, write on their contact form and try their chat system (never connected).

Lesson from my story:
If you want to open account in any broker read FPA review for that broker; find topic about withdrawal, never-ever deposit your hard-earned money if you see three or more case about withdrawal.

youtradefx.gif

Hey Michael! Are you still with YouTrade? Can you or someone there get involved and find out what's going on?

I have a bad feeling that YouTradeFx is on a one way ticket to a scam finding.

FPA turned as if to begging youtradefx to reply so it do not get the Scam Verdict or what ?!!?

I have a bad feeling why youtradefx is not yet on the scam finding despite many cases opened already!?

I will file this case to scam finding after one week from today, if they still no respond.

more information of this case:
Aug 30. open mini account and made 500$ deposit on account no 136744
Sept 4 & 7. Try to trade their CFDs, dissatisfied with their trading condition, and plan to try their forex with EA.
Sept 9. Found that this account was not a mini, but regular one, and can't trade with EA, after chat for several HOURS (mostly waiting) and email their rep (Mark Santo) the problem still not resolve yet.
Sept 13. Put withdrawal request for the rest of balance (referance number is: 2263544), their email say to wait 3-5 days.
Sept 19. email their support about withdrawal status, Mark Santo email me follow-up but no answer after that day,
Sept 20. YTFX support email to inform me 'Your withdraw is in processing and we are taking this matter very seriously'.

No follow-up after that day until now (Oct 22), I had sent email, write on their contact form and try their chat system (never connected).

Lesson from my story:
If you want to open account in any broker read FPA review for that broker; find topic about withdrawal, never-ever deposit your hard-earned money if you see three or more case about withdrawal.

View attachment 7077

Open 'Ellict' a FPA Scam Case against youtradefx Scam broker, still waiting from september giving the scam broker chances!!

Open Open!! the party just started, one week further and FPA Open Cases will all be only discussing Scam Cases of youtradefx and yet to get a Scam Verdict or at least a Traders Court Open Case!!

Talk to 'Tom' on YTFX, he promise to clear it within two days, I will wait with good faith with them until Nov

If they pay, let everyone here know. If they break another promise, open a Traders Court case.

Back