Resolved | YouTradeFX Withdrawal Issue..!!!!

lewismorrow

Recruit
I have traded with YTFX for about 4 months. Everything was fine until I had a medical emergency and needed to withdraw my money. I made my request, filled out the paperwork and provided all the documentation they requested.

Here is their reply:

Dear Lewis Fulkerson

Your withdrawal request in the amount of $1190.00 has been successfully received by youtradeFX's compliance and financial departments.

Your referance number is: 2740631

In order to make your withdrawal as easy and painless as possible, you will receive an email within the next 3-5 business days confirming that your withdrawal was either approved (sent) or denied (remanded).

You can contact your account manager or our 24/6 support should you have any questions or concerns:
E-mail: info@youtradefx.com
Phone: +44-203-3183333
Fax: +44-207-7859329

youtradeFX is proud to count you amongst our traders and wish you successful trading,

Sincerely,
The youtradeFX Team

That was April 19th, 2012. It is now May 2nd, 2012 and I still have not received my funds. Was I approved? Yes, I wrote to my account manager, and here is his reply:

Lewis, good morning.

I'm sorry about the situation, the companies of our regulatory licenses impose such a rule.

We need to use the same method used by the client.

Your first deposit was 250USD by paypal

Your second deposit was 95 USD by credit card (final 9701)

Your third deposit was 500 USD by paypal

The credit card deposit will be transfer to your credit card, like credit. *(Credit Card Companies rules)

Your PayPal deposit will be transfer to your paypal account.

Your profit (good one) will be transfer to your paypal J

Now with the copy of the credit card, everything will be approved and we going to complete this request as fast as we can.

Appreciate your understanding,

Luiz Miles

That was April 24th, 2012 - To date, I've not received a dime! As far as I'm concerned, they're a bunch of thieves and they've stolen my $1950 - and have no intention of giving it to me.

Traders BEWARE - Stay away from YouTradeFX - they'll never let you have your money!

Hey Lewis,

It's quite unfortunate that you did not see my email before posting this about my company.

We really are a well regulated forex company - FSA, ASIC.

We are definitely not a scam.

Your money was transferred today via Paypal and I'd appreciate it if you could confirm this since making such claims against us is quite detrimentous for our company.

Once again I apologize for the delay but as you can see all of your money was transferred the same day that you approached me with your issue.

I hope that I have rebuilt your trust in our company and that you understand that we did not have any intentions of preventing you from withdrawing your profits.

Thanks,
Michael Mimouni

Once I was contacted by Michael, and understood the problems involved, my money was sent to me immediately! Not only am I happy with the outcome, but I have since placed money back into the account and am using their service again.

Back