RESOLVED - YOUTRADEFX - Withdrawal PROBLEMS

Thanks Pharaoh and BigT1.
I´ll not give up. since I started to post my problem here, the status of operation was changed in youtradefx´s site.
The status changed from "in process" to "documents". I don´t know what that means but there has been a change.
I'll wait a little longer, and then I´ll file complaints at the FSA & ASIC, case has no result.

thanks again.

Set a firm, yet reasonable deadline. Beyond that, accept no excuses and file with FSA, ASIC, the FPA Trader's Court, and anyone else who will listen.

Hello all,

I´ve news: the site status changed to "send money" but, the money has not been deposited in my bank account yet. I sent an email requesting a receipt and I am waiting again. The money is no longer available on the site. more news I post here again.

Hello All. I´m sorry to inform that nothing is alright. I Sent two emails informing the problem about the transfer, but nothing was resolved. The money DID NOT APPEAR YET. I will start with FSA, ASIC, the FPA Trader's Court. Is very difficult answers from youtradefx.

How was it supposed to be sent? If by bank wire, they should provide you with a TT copy. Other means have their own tracking abilities.

Tell YouTradeFx that you expect them to trace it from their end and to provide you with all the information you need to trace it from your end.

Just because a "broker" posts on your account via private link that your withdrawal status has changed to "Send Money"; it means absolutely nothing.
This is usually a stalling tactic. Demand they send you a bank-to-bank transfer receipt.
AI

Last edited:
I´m back from my vacations and nothing was resolved. already sent two emails to YTFX and no response again. they sent a TT copy but the beneficiary´s Bank is wrong. I don´t know if its a tactic or not, but in my ytfx account no have money anymore and I did not receive the money yet. I go to next step, FPA trader´s court.

Please do go ahead and file a Traders Court case. Also, send a copy of the correct information to YouTrade and advise them to resend your money to the correct bank.

hello again, what is happening: every time I post something on this forum, they contact me saying they already are solving, but so far nothing has been done. I already sent my data more of 3 times, and they answer that "we are solving".... I´ll open a file today.. let´s to FPA´s court..

Back