RESOLVED - YOUTRADEFX - Withdrawal PROBLEMS

joseluiz

Recruit
I am also having trouble withdrawing money from YouTradeFX. The last contact I had was a guy named FELIPE ZICA, but the call dropped and I had no more contact.
already sent over 5 emails to info@ytfx.com, and support@ytfx.com felipez@ytfx.com and had no response.
already complete 2 months and nothing.
can someone give me a hint?

It would not be appropriate to characterize as a scam?

Thank you.

(sorry my poor english)

If after 2 months youtradefx broker don't want to reply to you. Simply, file a complaint at the FSA and ASIC where it's registered.
Maybe both regulations will make youtradefx shake its *** a little & take your emails seriously.

Use both following links for complaints at each regulator:

Complaints

http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/pdflib.nsf/LookupByFileName/Complaint_Form.pdf/$file/Complaint_Form.pdf

JoseLuiz,
There are more than a dozen threads here on FPA you will find if you use the "Search Forum" feature on the Scam Alerts Folder page, and search for 'youtradefx'.
Contained within those threads are a number of useful links and recommendations.
Please read through them.
AI

Last edited:
Go ahead and submit a 1 star review. Let YouTrade know about this thread. If they don't show up within a few days, file an FPA Traders Court case.

thanks for the tips.
I will follow the recommendations and will post here all the news.
I'll write what was most effective for others who have the same problem.
If i have some doubt I´ll post here.

thanks again.

Keep us updated "Joseluiz" Do not hesitate to quickly file complaints at the FSA & ASIC.
In such cases, time is money, you never know when the broker can bankrupt or run away with clients money, and no other than pressure in understood by such brokers.
Looking to a happy ending as of "Ellict":)

you can read your post and forget about your money... sorry :(

Yanita123,
You have posted on multiple threads regarding you dissapointments.
Though I feel for you personal losses, we here are trying hard to make impovements by using public pressure to diminish the guilty firms and recover what we can for the afflicted.
Cynical remarks that have no socially redeeming characteristics only serve to work against the general good, even when they are completely agreed to be understandable.
Try to rise above your personal grief to help irraticate those forces that harmed you.
Chose to join this effort to make the trading marketplace safer for all, despite the damage you have endured.
AI

At least one person reported getting money owed from YouTradeFx last week. This is not the time to give up. This is the time to keep fighting.

Back