RESOLVED - Ypm (your personnal manager) / mql45 / clapan - no refund issue

vivele

Private
Looks like Igor or Kamuta/MQL45 is lying to all of us. His 30 days refund policy is misleading, don`t trust him regardless his excuse. Lost 400$ unless he decides to refund.

As for now all (7) customer requests within 30-day refund period are refunded... So now 5 licenses are available... After this EA will not sell anymore...

Same request for me, you don't respond to emails for 3 weeks and being forced to escalate a SCAM to defend myself, not much option.

Let me first say, I have no reason to consider Igor Kamuta a scammer.
I have left extensive comments on his YPM discussion thread; please see them before coming to any such conclusion. Item# 172.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/7720-mql45-com.html#post88323
However, I did have a similar problem trying to obtain a refund from SWReg when dealing with a true scammer from the ForexAchiever - Oliver Green, who together with Pip Finder were running a double-sided scam (read Pip Finder FPA Scam Alert file item #22).
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...pip-finder-red-alert-red-alert-red-alert.html
FYI, the key to refunds from SWReg or RegNow is to go to Digital River, their parent company.
Have their telephone receptionist transfer your call to their Complaint Escalation Team.
RegNow & SWReg are shady subsidiaries of Digital River, but DR itself is a large public company that is completely legit. They actually process the billing for SWReg and RegNow.
They will take your complaint about the vendor, and about their subsidiary's operations, and likely refund you immediately if your complaint is justified.
Hope this helps. Please post your results to this process, which worked for me.
Digital River Corporate Headquarters 10380 Bren Road West, Minnetonka, MN 55343 USA Telephone: +1 (952) 253-1234.

Last edited:
So far, the request for refund was never tried by Igor/Kamuta/Mql45. Nothing was true.

-----Original Message-----
From: RegNow Order Support [mailto:eek:rdersupport@regnow.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 6:19 PM
To: MQL45 support
Cc: p*
Subject: RE: RegNow OID Number 39QP2EU-BAMVLL; 1st Refund Request (KMM43821152I11273L0KM)

Dear Support,

Thank you for contacting RegNow.

Customer order ID: 39QP2EU-BAMVLL
Customer email contact:p*

This customer has requested a refund for their order due to the following reason:

"Seller is not refunding".

Please reply to the customer regarding their request and copy us in the response so we can verify that the customer has been assisted.

We are copying the customer on this email and thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Airra A.

If you paid by credit card, discuss how to do a chargeback with your issuing bank. Let Digital River know that you are going to do this.

It's making progress today, Mql45 and Regnow are initiating the refund process. Thank you and thanks to FPA !

Did you read Item #4 below, and follow instructions?
What was Digital River's response to you complaint?
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA NFA ID#: 0278164
================================
Looks like Igor or Kamuta/MQL45 is lying to all of us. His 30 days refund policy is misleading, don`t trust him regardless his excuse. Lost 400$ unless he decides to refund.

Last edited:
Yes I read your intervention and it helped to keep channel opened with all parties, I raise my hat to you, it will help others, hoping so. So I was about to proceed with Digital River but then after the 2nd tentative with Regnow and 4 weeks of requests, the evidence was clear, it forces their reactions. I think by not replying to clients for mostly a month that paid such a premium for that robot, then loosing a lot of money in the LIVE account, made bigger the overall frustration. For 99$ I care less, but for 400$ we should expect respect, without worries.

Thank you again, I hope it will help others in the same situation.

Back