Resolved - Zurichprime scammers and thieves

To date 12 April have not received a single reply or call from Zurichprime.
Are they admitting guilt? Or maybe can't be bothered to clear their name of charges.
There is a message by zurichprime asking you details in a previous reply here, you sent him/her details already?

There is a message by zurichprime asking you details in a previous reply here, you sent him/her details already?
I have replied with my acc number. Again it is 536064.

It has now been a few weeks without a reply. It is now time to expose your bank acc and forward your details to your banks. I am sure the banks do not want to deal with scamming thieves. Bad for their name.

still no reply from zurichprime..

I will now expose their bank accounts and bankers..
maybe the bankers will take action against the scamming thieving zurichprime

Hello,

Could you please contact our support team at support@zurichprime.com or write us here with

your account number.

Alternatively please provide us with your phone number and a convenient time so we can reach

you.

We will investigate your complaint further.

Best Regards,

The Zurich Prime Support Team

I have contacted your support team numerous times -- I have sent dozens of emails --

I have not yet received a single reply--

I will now expose your bank details and contact your banks to inform them that they are dealing with scammers and thieves

I am sure that banks do not want to be exposed to dealing with criminals

To date I have not received a written reply from Zurichprime despite numerous mails to their support centre,
I did receive a call from Dylan giving me wrong who has denied giving me wrong signal on numerous occasions to collapse my acc.
Dylan ray's response includes the following statements.
1. EURUSD will go to 1.10 which will then rectify my account to a positive position -- (based on what info ???)
2. DAX will go to 13,000 which can improve my acc.-- (based on what info ???)
3. XAUUSD will go to $1400 by end of May 2017.-- (based on what info ???)

Dylan Ray is not his real name nor are the names , Victoria Steele -- Richie Valentine, Simon Brooke

He also claims to have many clients in India, Dubai, south Africa who all are happy, when asked to provide a detail of one client he became very aggressive.

To date I have not received a written reply from Zurichprime despite numerous mails to their support centre,
I did receive a call from Dylan giving me wrong who has denied giving me wrong signal on numerous occasions to collapse my acc.
Dylan ray's response includes the following statements.
1. EURUSD will go to 1.10 which will then rectify my account to a positive position -- (based on what info ???)
2. DAX will go to 13,000 which can improve my acc.-- (based on what info ???)
3. XAUUSD will go to $1400 by end of May 2017.-- (based on what info ???)

Dylan Ray is not his real name nor are the names , Victoria Steele -- Richie Valentine, Simon Brooke

He also claims to have many clients in India, Dubai, south Africa who all are happy, when asked to provide a detail of one client he became very aggressive.
I sent message to ZurichPrime Rep, lets see if he/she reply or not and then I`ll suggest you some solid steps to get your money back.

Back