Responsible Forex Trading, RFT, Ryan Brown's EA martingale

Zsolti

Recruit
Be awere guys, this EAs cutting profits at 0.1 - 0.3%, and risks at the same time 25%. It just took the DD on my account in 3 days, which was 1000 EUR . Because this ea needs at least 3000 EUR. Guys! Seriously This EA s took around 1.5 EUR profits . A simple question: If you take less than 2 EUR profit on a daily basis and you can loose 1000EUR in 3 says, it is impossible to recover.
Pofit / risk is around 1/200
that is a joke ! This guy shows 99% win rate. Very attractive to innocent people.

Be awere guys, this EAs cutting profits at 0.1 - 0.3%, and risks at the same time 25%. It just took the DD on my account in 3 days, which was 1000 EUR . Because this ea needs at least 3000 EUR. Guys! Seriously This EA s took around 1.5 EUR profits . A simple question: If you take less than 2 EUR profit on a daily basis and you can loose 1000EUR in 3 says, it is impossible to recover.
Pofit / risk is around 1/200
that is a joke ! This guy shows 99% win rate. Very attractive to innocent people.
And any official reply on this from them so far?

And any official reply on this from them so far?
He claims that this is okay. But he has his losses back from customers, but from where get customers their losses back? If there are professionals amongst you, can you say that such a trading style is able to make positive results in the long run? I can send you the trading history if you need

How is it possible to protect people to get involved with that guy. How to shut down his business?

Back