Results from Small FX Incubator Fund!

Shevvy

Private, 1st Class
After many requests from traders asking if I would trade for them, I am considering whether or not to start a small forex incubator fund.

However, in advance of any decision I would like to give the strategy a practical test before a group of independent, impartial and sceptical observers, and hopefully receive any feedback, good or bad!

I have based the would-be fund on a strategy I developed entitled 'The Cevn Bounce'. If you are not already aware of this free strategy, then full details can be located on the internet.

To help understand my trading plan I have included two screen captures to show you my setup.

Image1 (1_WorkScreen.png).
1_WorkScreen.png

My strategy uses five moving averages; 20, 50, 100, 150 and 200 EMA's with market trends and the CCI momentum indicator to produce the Trade Info. To achieve my goal, I had to develop a mathematical equation that computes the moving averages using momentum, market trends and pivot points to indicate the stake units I should place for that particular trade, this from a maximum of five units on any one trade. I then write the results on the screen under Trade Info to follow the next day. The three yellow lines in the momentum indicator window show the last trades that occurred on this pair.

Image2 (2_TradeScreen.png).
2_TradeScreen.png

This screen is only for the placing of trades generated by the strategy, while, the weekly Pivot Points (Erik's Pivots), are used to assist in the closure of any trades.

All trades are generated from 4 EUR pairs, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURJPY and EURUSD.

Possible EURAUD trade for 10/5/18
EURAUD_10-5-18.png

On the good side, the major trend is bullish, momentum is overbought and the price is being held at M2 on the pivot indicator.
On the bad side, the minor trend is bearish and the trend strength has increased to medium.
Allow candle to form if possible, but be ready to take any profits if price turns. Place the stop-loss around the 1.5826 mark.

Happy trading.

The EURUSD 10/5/18 was breakeven, producing a very small profit of approx £57.00, (double stake unit).

Friday's results were very good 3 trades 3 wins. The returns for the 11/5/18 at 50% of max gained was,

EURAUD - £78.96
EURGBP - £164.81
EURJPY - £272.79
Total = £416.56

There were no trades for Sunday evening or Monday.

These will be the last charts I will be placing on the FPA as they might be taking up to much bandwidth. I must point out that the folks at the FPA have not complained about this problem. However, if anyone would like me to send the charts to you via email let me have an address. No email address will be passed on to anyone else and will be removed when you decide!

Someone asked me why the returns are small? The reason for this is that the EUR had big falls against the AUD, JPY and USD with a large rise against the GBP a couple of weeks prior to me posting, this can be seen on each of the charts. The yellow lines on the CCI oscillator are trades that where successful and price didn't turn against the trade permanently. The red lines are trades where the trade was successful but the price eventually turned and finished against us.

This is a totally free service and available to anyone who wishes to try the strategy.

Happy trading.

Last edited:
Back