Reviewing EAs in action??

resalin

Recruit
I have some understanding of how some services like myfxbook.com are able to monitor the daily trades of an EA after having info on the account information like Investor password, broker's name, etc. But, I am unclear what is being requested here at FPA when you request the Product URL for the EA. Are you requesting the source code for the EA or exactly what?

If there is a link to a post that explains what is involved in receiving all of the "Performance Tests", I'd appreciate this kind of information.

Thanks.

A url is another way to say website or domain name. If someone selling an EA doesn't have their own domain name and just operates from a blog of facebook page, that doesn't exactly show a lot of confidence in the product.

Yes, I understand now. I agree that if one is selling or hoping to sell a system, they should have confidence in it. I guess I misunderstood that all of these are systems that are being sold. I thought some of them were just requesting comments on their system's comparative performance only. My mistake. I understand now. Thanks.

Back