• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RevolutionaryFx.com (William Hopkins)

General discussions of a financial company
Can't Can't You Scammers Just Give It A Rest.......................

If a system truly worked then all the vendor would have to do is give positive signals for two weeks free of charge, then they would be in-undated with orders for their software. No email address or tel number and CLICKBANK come on, get real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:
:confused::eek:oh:

Unable to download

I purchased this system yesterday but I was unable to download anything. I chose not to purchase the add-on stuff and perhaps their code got lost or confused. I opened a click-bank ticket yesterday and have not heard from anyone.

Q%!§!!$$§#*& ... hmmm ...

why can I not post that here in fpa there is another thread for you ...

holy sh*t

: (

every time my post was deleted ...

let´s try this ...

h**p://w**.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/has-anyone-heard/12628-william-hopkins-revolutionary-fx.html#post50403

Another losing system

I demoed it on 4 demos for 3 weeks. Constant losers! I can only see it working when the markets trend well, but in ranging situations (and I think we all know how much it does that!) it's pretty bad! Requested refund from Clickbank!
:unhappy:

Last edited:
Back