• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RevTraderPro.com (Doug Price)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear this EA provider
It seems good result since we started the EA till now, but I have a question, wish you answer it honestly, my question is :
Why your EA, like many EAs, the first month makes very huge profit, that never happens again ?
Your first month profit is 478 %
Your second month profit is 117 %
then it goes down , down , down every following month.
I am not telling you scam people or anything like this, I am not telling that you make manual trades in the first month to show high performance in your account, though some people do this, but I can not accuse you of doing this, as only you and God now the fact.
But please justify why this happened in your account ?
Why only the first month is 478 % ? and why never happened again for the following 10 months ?
I realy wish your EA become the best in the world, and I wish I buy your EA with your huge price you sell to customers, but I wish your EA makes me profit 478 % in one month only in my account, like what happened in your own account.

I'm using fixed lots not money management. There is option for it in my system ,but I prefer fixed lots. My fixed lots have not increased as the account grew. Which means that the month to month profit will go down as the account grows % wise. BUT cash and pip wise it can and will grow at same rate.

Dear this EA provider
It seems good result since we started the EA till now, but I have a question, wish you answer it honestly, my question is :
Why your EA, like many EAs, the first month makes very huge profit, that never happens again ?
Your first month profit is 478 %
Your second month profit is 117 %
then it goes down , down , down every following month.
I am not telling you scam people or anything like this, I am not telling that you make manual trades in the first month to show high performance in your account, though some people do this, but I can not accuse you of doing this, as only you and God now the fact.
But please justify why this happened in your account ?
Why only the first month is 478 % ? and why never happened again for the following 10 months ?
I realy wish your EA become the best in the world, and I wish I buy your EA with your huge price you sell to customers, but I wish your EA makes me profit 478 % in one month only in my account, like what happened in your own account.

Hi,

Its obvious that the EA provider do manual trading to show high gain! All EAs do very good in one year then wipe out account which is history and no need to discuss that. Most of EA supplier show good performance than wipe out account and disappear and does not provide support so beware about the danger!!!!

Something appears a little funky here - or I am too dumb for this:
The max. Equity ever used was supposedly 4.4% or thereabouts..... the account balance started with roughly 5000 dollars. So.. if Einstein was right, 4.4% of that would be 220 bucks used for margin. (???)
What kind of leverage must be run that one could open 1.6 million long NZDUSD and hold over night?
If leverage was 100:1 you'd need to cover margin of 16.000 NZD (or approx. 12.500 US$)
if leverage was 200:1 you'd still have to have 8000 NZD (or approx. 6400 US$)
... and during holding that position in NZDUSD, there were additional trades in GBPUSD of 3 lots, demanding an additional 3.000 GBP in margin (or approx. 4500 US$)..... What the heck.........
Something doesn't make sense here - or someone explain it to me....
There was just not enough equity for these trades at that time when this account supposedly started with 5K.
Unless - he was running an insane leverage - and used up 100% of the equity to cover margin...
Who in his sane mind would do such a thing as a responsible trader?
Joa

that s probably the account was already running before the 4700 usd was deposit and it had made before some coponent profit till the time the second deposit occured ...which allow the 10 lots or 12 lots to be held i the same time .

that s probably the account was already running before the 4700 usd was deposit and it had made before some coponent profit till the time the second deposit occured ...which allow the 10 lots or 12 lots to be held i the same time .

You need to read the statement
The balance shows that deposit was made the day before this actually and supposedly started. There was simply not enough money to cover margin. Not even at 500:1
So this is all fake - unless it was run with a leverage of at least 1000:1 - and certainly no responsible trader would do such an idiotic thing. Well... I guess there are enough people around who do it. There has to be a reason why 95% of all are losing their money..

check this for a detailed DD:
fxblue.com/users/rev-trader-pro

appear to be a low DD. the EA accepts the lost, which is good.
EA to follow...

Patricia,
Did you purchase this EA. I've been following your response on several EA performances. And would like to know if you tested this EA. Would you leave your contact info

Do any of these stellar EA providers ever withdraw money or do they just let the account go into the millions ? no answer required. Just making a point.

Back