• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RevTraderPro.com (Doug Price)

General discussions of a financial company
hello guys who are using this ea,

i have been with this ea for a couple of weeks, and i have some questions need your help.

with the set file, the SL is set to 35 pips. with its instruction, it is fully automated and no need to change nor human attended. i set up this ea as per the instruction with the pre set files, it is ok, but once the price move against you, i have stopped out for Couple of times with huge lost. and overall result is hardly to match the developer’s performance recorded.

today, as of Feb.06, GMT+2, this ea opened 3 short trades with 35 SL automatically setup, however, due to the PA moved against to it, 2 of them were stopped out, however when i looked at developer acct, same position but with 42pips negative, are still there, looks like it will never stopped out.

MY QUESTIONS are:

1. do you lovely guys modify the SL with this EA?
2. if not, then is there any GOD’s hand or himself can hold his position for not been stopped out?
3. if there is a necessary the SL needs to be modified, why it is not stated in the instruction, but telling users this is a fully automated ea, no need for any changes?
4. if there is human being manipulation to the running of ea for doing better job on SL, i’d assume the performance history presented would need your attention.

5. I am very much hoping I am wrong and missed something, IF yes, it is my apology !

THANK YOU!

Come on guys. Seriously?
It would be great if the developer would atleast change the web design to sell his program. It looks *exactly* the same as any other scamming site known to man.
The colored bars everywhere, a whole wall of text and a video you can't skip or fast forward. A video in which some voice actor tells you a huge ass text and never getting to the point.
I can't count anymore how many websites who use this, exist. There are so many of these sites wanting to sell you their overpriced ****ty programs.

Upon opening the link I was already 99% sure this was a scam. After reading the disclaimer,
The typical purchaser does not make any money using this system.
you should realize this too.

Maybe if the scammers step up their game and don't try to sell you products with the exact same web design being used over and over again, they would have a slight chance of success with smart people aswell.

This guy named Doug Price, or DOG PRICE or DOGGY Price should pay a lesson for SCAMMING

Come on guys. Seriously?
It would be great if the developer would atleast change the web design to sell his program. It looks *exactly* the same as any other scamming site known to man.
The colored bars everywhere, a whole wall of text and a video you can't skip or fast forward. A video in which some voice actor tells you a huge ass text and never getting to the point.
I can't count anymore how many websites who use this, exist. There are so many of these sites wanting to sell you their overpriced ****ty programs.

Upon opening the link I was already 99% sure this was a scam. After reading the disclaimer,

you should realize this too.

Maybe if the scammers step up their game and don't try to sell you products with the exact same web design being used over and over again, they would have a slight chance of success with smart people aswell.

:(
to all members sharing their ideas ..what is the final decision regarding this ea ..agree or disagree
thanks

Back