Rexor/rinvestments.com/ Scammed

Lance Landore

Private
I opened and funded an account via Skrill on the 5th August, I also successfully traded just over 2k profit. Then I started receiving "Trade Disabled" when trying to place an order around the end of September, I emailed them regarding this and the fact I could no longer see the trade history on MT4. No response to several emails. I gave up on them and have been trying to withdraw since. First there was no response, so some strongly worded emails threatening to post on here seemed to work and I got the help I needed to transfer the funds to the e-wallet so I could place the withdrawal request (back to skrill) only my deposit as I want out of what seems to be a complete scam broker. I have managed to request my withdrawal to skrill but their website says it take 30 - 45 days to withdraw to skrill (what a joke) rinvestments.com/get-trading/withdraw-from-account.html

Last I heard was on he 5th November saying it was being processed and to be patient. I'm not convinced I will see my funds again never mind the profit. Its now been nearly two week since I last heard from them no funds received and no response to several attempts to contact them to resolve. This broker is a complete scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send an email with a link to this thread to all addresses you have for the company. Invite them to come here and explain the reason why you haven't gotten your money yet.

Exactly how much did you deposit and screenshots of your trades history would be helpful in evaluating your case issue.

Filing a complaint with Skrill may not get your money back directly, but could put the company under pressure to pay you if they don't want to lose Skrill access.

Thanks for the advise I will contact skrill as suggested. No Screenshots if trade history as they deleted it, it just disappeared, No my account is disabled all i can show you is the confirmation from them about the withdrawal ..... Also screenshot of Skrill email and their email confirming my deposit for $2000 in August. which is attached. Thanks Lance

Rexor Payments
Nov 4
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hello Lance,

We've received your withdrawal request. It's in the queue now and will be processed within the specified time period. Please visit the page below for your reference:

https://www.rinvestments.com/get-trading/withdraw-from-account.html

Should you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us by opening a new support ticket within your Client Cabinet.

Warm Wishes!

Rexor Finance Department
finance@rinvestments.com
cleardot.gif

Attachments

• Rexorskrill.png
    Rexorskrill.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
Reported them to Skrill, they have confirmed they going to contact the merchant. Opened another ticket with Rexor inviting them on this thread and also emailed. Still no response or money. What do we do next?
Thanks in advance for the help.

If this continues past the time they said they'd process the withdrawal, open a Traders Court case at the FPA

Back