REXOR total scam

I also have a trading account with Rexor Investments since the end of July 2015. Client cabinet is not so user-friendly and there was some confusion by transferring funds between accounts but so far I was settisfied with them ... untill I wanted to withdrawal part of the funds (the amount of deposited funds). I don't kwow why, but I have 2 accouns, but just one is active. I started with »this process« on 26th October, that means internal transfer from my active MT4 account to my wallet, transfer from my active wallet to my primary wallet and a transfer from my primary wallet to my primary MT4 account from which I can make withdrawal only. That was finished after 16 days and 11 emails from my site, phone calls weren't succesful. Then I request a withdrawal to Skrill (same method as deposit was made) and I was unpleasantly surprised, when I saw that they need 30 - 45 days to withdraw to skrill. Is somebody joking there?

I am wasting my time with this withdrawal for three weeks now, so on 11.11.2015 I gave them 48 hours to make this payment. Till now I still have not received neither funds neither their email.

Problems with Rexor? After you get done reporting to the authorities, there's one more guy you can call:

RexorFight.jpg

Conan knows how to deal with Rexor. :p

If that doesn't work, there's always an FPA Traders Court case.

I have raised support tickets and emailed several times since my last post, no response and no funds. I intend to take this to a traders court.

Hi,

I have joined the forum to share my story about Rexor, which is surprisingly similar to other stories above.
I deposited the account through Skrill in the beginning of Sep 2015, done some successful trades. In the beginning of November, I noticed that the account balance was equal to my initial deposit, all profits were just wiped out.
I have contacted them about this, attached daily confirmation screenshots, but received a blunt reply stating my (reduced) balance and where I can check it, not answering my question about missing trades.

As it seemed all strange to me, I decided to withdraw the funds. I have sent them a few email reminders, but no reply from them. Though, I received an email stating that my withdrawal was in the queue and that it would be processed very soon.
I have also tried to contact them by phone, but I only got some generic customer service office where I was told that Rexor is not using their services, any more. The lady on the other side of the line said that she would send them an email about this. No reply afterwards.

I have the same problem with Rexor. They have canceled my profits and don't reply to my emails. I have been trying to withdrawal my money for almost 3 months!!!

Rexor Investments are a big scammers.

I made withdrawal request only of my deposited funds (without any profit) 46 days ago and I still have not received funds on my Skrill account.
I sent them many emails but I didn't receive any response from them in the last month.

Sorry for the delayed update - actually seems I paid by Skrill - following it up with them now. Still heard nothing from Rexor, guessing they've cut and run now.

At the minimum, file a complaint with Skrill. This may make it harder for the people behind this to set up an account under another name.

His. I've just heard back from Skrill yesterday. They basically stated they have no liability or responsibility for the money and can only try and chase Rexor. Not holding my breath.

Might as well have them do a chase. The more complaints, the more likely that Skrill will at least kick them out.

Back