REXOR total scam

Might as well have them do a chase. The more complaints, the more likely that Skrill will at least kick them out.
Yeh I think there is no Rexor to be kicked out. Clearly setup taken money and run. 1 year turnaround a very efficient scam.

Unfortunately I've received the same reply from Skrill about 3 weeks ago.
It's 62 days since I made Withdrawal process of a part of deposited funds, but still didn't received neither funds, neither their reply. It's sad for retail trading community that scammers like Rexor can work like this without any responsibility.

Yeh I think there is no Rexor to be kicked out. Clearly setup taken money and run. 1 year turnaround a very efficient scam.

No Rexor, but people and bank accounts behind Rexor will be known to Skrill. The complaints increase the chances of these being blacklisted from future access to Skrill.

No Rexor, but people and bank accounts behind Rexor will be known to Skrill. The complaints increase the chances of these being blacklisted from future access to Skrill.

I received the next response from Skrill: »Merchants are subject to strict vetting and verification checks in accordance with FCA regulation before accepting Skrill. In addition our risk management teams monitor our merchants on a daily basis and we react immediately to any negative information we receive. ...«

OK so just to rub salt in the wound...Rexor somehow updated my Linkedin account with job roles working for them!! I'm absolutely fckin seething now. Does anyone have any leads on them at all please?

Contact LinkedIn and make it plain that these people are somehow putting false information on pages.

Back