REXOR total scam

BlyPIPs

Private, 1st Class
I've been trading successfully with Rexor Investments since the last week of August, making approximately 100% profit (yay me). This week ALL trade history was suddenly deleted from the account without warning. They are not responding to emails and have blocked my login to their client area so can't make a withdrawal of my deposit either (approx 3k GBP).

I looked through my mail for the daily confirmations and realised they'd stopped a week ago - should've been an alarm bell.

DO NOT TRADE HERE THEY ARE CLEARLY A COMPLETE SCAM

How did you know that broker? Please share. More details about this broker would be appreciated.

hi. I did invite them and have heard nothing. They have not responded to my emails excepting one from Support claiming that they are always there to help 24/7 - they just told me contact Compliance for assistance with my case. Compliance have not responded since Thursday.
I know the broker because I have funds there and have been trading there for 3 months. I found them online and now feel rather stupid in realising that they're a complete scam operation.

Napier, New Zealand
Level 1, 1 Dickens Street,
Napier, 4110
New Zealand
Phone:
call_skype_logo.png
+64 6 824 3972
FAX: +64 6 833 6678
E-mail: info@rinvestments.com

I don't see who their regulation is.....at their web site, just a bunch of self praises and claims.
Does anyone know who is their regulator?

Is Rexor Investment a broker or service provider company??
Their business address is in N.Zealand and, if the broker/service provider is regulated there, it's bad news for none Kiwi citizen because they are not covered/protected by N.Zealand regulator(s).
My usual search at my favorite sites (including our FPA) does contain any broker going by that name.

You are not alone here, I opened and funded an account via Skrill on the 5th August, I also successfully traded just over 2k profit. Then I started receiving "Trade Disabled" when trying to place an order around the end of September, I emailed them regarding this and the fact I could no longer see the trade history on MT4. No response to several emails. I gave up on them and have been trying to withdraw since. First there was no response, so some strongly worded emails threatening to post on here seemed to work and I got the help I needed to transfer the funds to the e-wallet so I could place the withdrawal request (back to skrill) only my deposit as I want out of what seems to be a complete scam broker. I have managed to request my withdrawal to skrill but their website says it take 30 - 45 days to withdraw to skrill (what a joke) https://www.rinvestments.com/get-trading/withdraw-from-account.html

Last I heard was on he 5th November saying it was being processed and to be patient. I'm not convinced I will see my funds again never mind the profit. As i told them I would post on here if they didn't get they funds back to me within 48 hours I am staying to my word.

I will keep this thread informed if I get my deposit back.
Thanks Lance

It was by Visa from my bank account on Aug 25th

Call (or visit) your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department.

Clearly explain that you did authorize the charge, but that the services you were promised included deposit, trading, AND withdrawal. Ask if a chargeback based on failure to provide promised services can be done.

Hopefully you've saved an account statement or two which can be used as evidence if needed.

Be aware that this will only get your deposit back. Still, that's better than nothing.

Hi. Thanks. I do have all the evidence yes. I actually received Ann email from their support telling me they'd already emailed to say my withdrawal was queued and that I should be more professional. Very ironic.I responded letting them know I had been and that they hadn't mailed me.

That was 48 hrs ago and they still haven't acknowledged the comms or offered a reason for all this. Will update on monday

Back