Reza Mokhtarian Charged with Fraud by the OSC

Finally, the day has come when Reza F**ing Mokhtarian, thief CEO of Capital Trust Markets (what a company name, Jeeez!) has stood in front of a judge in Toronto, Canada charged by the Ontario Securities Commission.

He was arrogantly and blatantly messaging in his YouTube video to his victims (watch from timestamp 15:00) that they were so stupid that they could not even steal from others... Adding (quoting): "Good for ME!" while driving to the bank with the stolen funds (as stated by this ba**rd).

Well, I hope that we - the SOCIETY - can show him that even though we might be "stupid" to steal from others, we are powerful enough to give him some time to think about it in a prison cell for a couple of years.

Even if I don't see my stolen funds again, I hope the judge will be on the victims' side and give him the maximum sentence: 4 years and 364 days in a high security facility.

And yes, that will be REALLY-REALLY GOOD FOR HIM! (Especially when he will drop his soap in the shower...)

OSC Reza Mokhtarian.png

I'm sure Reza will drag this out as long as possible. In the meantime, we can all hope that these delaying tactics convince the judge just how much of a scumbag Reza is.

Back