Reza Mokhtarian has a new company - Mykaizenglobal.com

Nobody here will believe you are one and the same another horrible firm that is out to steal people's money is this Kaizen Global and I hope to police go put Reza Mokhtaria in jail where he belongs. People like this are just parasites that need to have the law deal with them. SHUT KAIZEN GLOBAL DOWN! Down with the scammers! :mad:

"I saw his sad video where he fakes being beaten, it was very funny what an ugly person. Makes the world a worse place"

Luckily, MOKHTARIAN is not managing any money directly but is collecting money through participants of his multi-level-marketing company. Unfortunately, building a case against these multi-level-marketing companies are time consuming and difficult especially since <<investor>> funds are not being exchanged or directly managed. Since MOKHTARIAN does have a US-presence as KAIZEN GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL LLC which is a Nevada-based Limited Liability Corporation the investigations can be less complicated than what allegedly went on with CAPITAL TRUST MARKETS.

Last edited:
If anyone who was in Kaizen or even Mentortips, you can do "chargebacks" through your bank to get your full refund. Robert made a post on facebook for instructionson how to. Follow his posts on facebook exposing Reza. He seems to be one step ahead of anyone on social media in regards to new information on Ocean Sky. Best of luck.

Late post / whatever you want to call this
I've been a Kaizen member since early this year
Here are my thoughts for anyone that's reading this and thinking of still joining Kaizen - I read this original post before joining Kaizen but wanted to see for myself.

Kaizen Global itself is a good company at first- they do what they say - i.e. auto trader executes your own trades for you and you make money. All that stuff is legit - What got me to join the company was an FXBOOK link (I can't seem to find it now) which showed literally a 100 percent win rate which I thought was impossible.
Here's the thing. Here is how my MT4 History looks. 50 Odd wins in a row - Followed by two MASSIVE losses that pretty much overtook a lot of the profits gained. This was back in March.
He then again went on a 30 win streak. And today I manually closed (risk management) two trades that again took away a lot of the profit made.
He takes profit like a scalper - and lets drawdowns occur like a swing trader. See where it's going?
Kaizen will show the win streak and make Reza - the CEO - appear like the best trader ever. The win streak will then be followed by one or two nasty trades that take everything away.

Trading is a business- no shortcuts can be taken.
I joined Kaizen to take a shortcut and make quick money.
Drug dealing is probably the safer option if you want quick money - forex is not, and most certainly not through joining Kaizen.
Definitely not worth joining.
31/05/2017.

Back