Reza Mokhtarian of Capital Trust Markets has made threats against the FPA

It has been more than 48 hours. No one has replied with my full name. I didn't get the video I was hoping for either. :p

I am convinced that this is either a person who was hired by Reza or else one of his online followers doing a very poor job at pretending to be a member of Anonymous.

Kamikaze Bill strikes again! :D

So much for Reza Mokhtarian's claim that he was just changing dispute schemes. Capital Trust Markets' deregistration in New Zealand is complete. See this link:

Search Summary Company FSP

My best recommendation is that everyone try to withdraw all of their money now. If you tried to withdraw and encountered any delays, you can complain to:

Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre

Canadian Revenue Agency (The Canadian equivalent of the IRS. The IRS is the agency that finally busted Al Capone.)

New Zealand Serious Fraud Office

eConsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints

If you are a US client, you can also file a report with the CFTC:

Contact - CFTC

If you are in the UK, you can also file a report with Action Fraud:

Report a fraud including online crime - Action Fraud

Reza can probably give you half a dozen reasons for you to delay reporting. Don't listen to him. If he won't sent you the money he owes you, your only chance now is to bring the police and regulators into the situation as quickly as possible. You can always report your complaint as resolved - if and only if 100% of the money you are owed arrives safely in your bank account.

Bill, You are someone of great strength who must have had countless sleepless nights dealing with this guy. All power to you. I am never going to use your site as my investments are in property. I have just registered solely to give you a bit of moral support. No other reason. Well done

Bill, You are someone of great strength who must have had countless sleepless nights dealing with this guy. All power to you. I am never going to use your site as my investments are in property. I have just registered solely to give you a bit of moral support. No other reason. Well done

Thanks Phil!

I haven't had any sleepless nights, but keeping up with this has cost a considerable amount of work time.

Wow. Reza Mokhtarian looks absolutely mentally unbalanced in that video.

Has anyone reported him to the Canadian mental health authorities so they can check and see if he's a potential danger to himself or others?

Back