Reza Mokhtarian of Capital Trust Markets has made threats against the FPA

This POS is Paranoid Schizophrenic,Sociopathic and a Pathological Liar.What the Hell is he doing running a finance company when he should be locked up in a padded cell for his own safety and that of his family FFS?

My accounts are also not live now as well. My one small position is still open on the mt4 and the money is still in the account but at the bottom it says "No connection". Is it the same with you? The web sight seems to be of line as well.

Reza Mokhtarian (aka "Reza") (Aka "OceanSky") (aka "OceannSky") has been very active on a new app called Periscope that allows users to live stream and connect with individuals from across the world. He is amassed a following of thousands of individuals who hang on his every word regarding trading forex and investments. I warn these individuals - Reza says that his advice and products are free but HE WILL ask you for money at some point - guaranteed! How do we get him removed from streaming on this app so he can no longer SCAM people?

Hi all!
I joined FPA in my quest to get some data on Reza. I happened to see his class act on Periscope which made me wonder why anybody should give free advice to everyone in the world to make Millions!! As it is, my level of trust for such loud mouthed guys is low. On top of that he is shouting at everybody to follow him as if he is giving out millions. The right thing for all of us to do would be to watch him on Periscope and bombard him about CTM. I am sure it would be nice to see his reaction.

One month to the day he opened his scam site mentortips.com

Mentor tips
Mentortips
Oceannsky
Oceansky
Teamoceansky

Last edited by a moderator:
I have posted on IG
instagram.com/trendyceo
Tagging a few ppl who pre registered and have received some hate already.

P.s he has blocked me before iv said anything about him.

I wonder whyz

I see Reza and Maria are bailing from the property he once called home, and none other than his ex-wife is the sales person. royallepage.ca/en/property/ontario/mississauga/797-parkland-ave/3923611/mlsw3371447/ and and shows the details. They want almost $3m for it, and I wonder how this impacts the lawsuits against them. Selling something they made by the proceeds of crime. Interesting times for these scam artists.

Reza emailed about the videos in the post above. He wrote...

Please remove the youtube video and warn the individual on your site posting my home address. Last thing I need is a swarm of kids outside my house waiting. Have not messaged you for almost a year but posting my address is unethical. You will find it under MentorTips Reza Mokhtarian on your Scoundrels page.

My reply was...

People you promised to pay feel that publishing information about your expensive home is valid. I doubt any kids will swarm you. I would not be surprised to see some of your victims holding protest signs.

After the things you threatened me and my family with, I'm surprised you can write about ethics without burning your fingers.

Back