Reza Mokhtarian of Capital Trust Markets has made threats against the FPA

Damn, Thriller, Comedy and Horror in the same story. I'm sure the FPA mods are running for their lives as we speak.

I wonder if he is threatening to destroy all the other websites that have complaints against him too? Like MyfxBook, Complaints board, Scamexposure? You just have to type Capital Trust markets into google and on the first page you find worrying looking results.

As for his 5,000,000 loyal followers and super hackers , on his Linked in account there are 147 connections!, but maybe its his instagram followers who are going to attack https://instagram.com/oceannsky/. Read his story and make up your own mind.
One more thing I hope that youtube is not a breeding ground for more suckers, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe5DwJ9o5JbYDZtCi9FVtMQ/discussion. If he is genuine I wish him all the best of luck, but from experience websites with flashy cars and champagne lifestyles never are.

1) If he gets lawyers involved, he'll be paying them a good deal more than paying his clients what they are due! Any lawyers taking him on as a client would probably turn out to be scammers themselves; no decent lawyer would touch him.
2) When I type a name/subject into a search machine incorrectly, the search machine picks up the error and corrects it, so his gripe ref capitaltrustmarkets V Capital Trust Markets is vacuous.
3) Thank you for all your hard work on behalf of and time devoted to the FPA. You have the patience of a saint!

One more thing I hope that youtube is not a breeding ground for more suckers, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe5DwJ9o5JbYDZtCi9FVtMQ/discussion. If he is genuine I wish him all the best of luck, but from experience websites with flashy cars and champagne lifestyles never are.

OMG. Now Reza has started this new YouTube channel to draw in more suckers. He is using name 'Ocean Sky' to promote himself. This YouTube channel was created on April 26, 2015; probably after he decided to close Capital Trust Markets.

Also he has removed his real name from his Instagram profile. It seems that it is a part of his scheme to become 'Ocean Sky' instead of 'Reza Mokhtarian'. His email address for YouTube channel is --info@wallstreethitman.com--.

The more I read about Capital Trust Markets, the more convinced I am that CTM really stands for Can't Trust Mokhtarian.

Reza Mokhtarian needs to learn an important lesson here. Even if he wasn't lying and really had the home address of every FPA employee, if Bill (AsstMod) gave in to Reza's blackmail like that even once, then Reza would be able to make any demand he wanted, not just about the Capital Trust Markets review page, but about all the review pages of his competitors. Even if the crazy followers/evil hackers threat was real, if Bill gave in because of that threat, then Reza could easily make up new crazy demands from them forever - after all, they are supposed to be uncontrollable psychotic followers who just might demand that Bill to do all sorts of bizarre things to help Reza. To protect the FPA and traders, Bill can't ever give in to blackmail or even to terrorist-style threats.

Reza, here's the lesson you need to take away from this:

If you play chicken with a kamikaze, you are guaranteed to lose.

:p

FPA is an equitable platform performing an essential task of helping to clear scams and scoundrels from the international Forex brokerage services; especially there where truly effective regulators are unable to reach. From my experience, the FPA bases its "guilty" decisions on transparent norms and facts as presented by both traders and their brokers. It should, therefore, be able to vindicate each "guilty" decision on scams and scoundrels publicly. As long as this is the case, the FPA should proceed with its task and (personal security and legal aspects permitting) ignore threats. Unless it already does so, I would like to think that the FPA and all national regulators co-operate actively and that such co-operation produces an integrated international list, as early as possible, of both seriously suspected as well as confirmed scams and individual scoundrels and their aliases in retail Forex trading and brokerages.

@AsstModerator

Are there any news on Mr. Reza Mokhtarian or Capital Trust Markets? You have not posted here for the past few days, so I hope all is well with you.

I still have not received my funds (not even my deposits) from Reza Mokhtarian. I wonder if anyone had received any funds back over the past weeks from Capital Trust Markets.

I'm in communication with Reza and am trying to make sure clients get paid.

I also checked my spam folder and found 2 messages from one email address claiming to be from Anonymous.

The first one said...

We are Anonymous. First warning. Stop your acts and back off. There will not be a second warning, there will only be actions. Don't believe us? Try us.

The second one said...

Hello,

Please find this letter as a formal letter of intent. Allow us to introduce ourselves, we are a blanket organization aimed at protecting the better interests of individuals worldwide. You are in direct violation of our statutes, you have engaged in acts causing financial and emotional stress to a company and individual we do not need to name, you have overstepped your boundaries and made an effort to visit other sites and discuss his personal information as well. The crimes you have committed are far worse than the accusations you have made which makes you a hypocrite. We have sensitive information about you that would not only destroy your financial life but personal as well, we will destroy your life and strip you of all financial assets. You will are to remove every bit of warning towards that individual off of your site and furthermore delete and retract all statements made on other boards, failure to do so will cause the single most massive attack you have ever witnessed, your life as you know it will be stripped apart piece by piece, we have collected all of the information of begreaved individuals looking for you and your associates and will not only release your personal information to the public but to them as well, we will destroy every site you have, your financial life, your families life, we will build 1000 different sites with you and your associates private information, everything you value will be lost. Understand that we are watching you, even now we have full control of your whereabouts, you will not be able to trace us, find us or report us. Just know we are watching you and your family very closely. If you value your life and the life of others around you, comply. We are Anonoymous, We are legion, We forgive but never forget.

I wrote back with a few questions and comments...

I'm glad I checked my Spam Folder. You may want to rethink how you word your threats. It's hard to frighten people if they never see your messages.

If you already have my personal information, what is my full name? If you can't answer, I will know you are bluffing, just like Reza bluffed so many times. Is 48 hours enough time to tell me?

How do you explain giving me a second warning?

The real Anonymous protects organizations like Wikileaks. You want me to hide bad information about a company. I am convinced that you do not represent Anonymous.

P.S. If you are watching so closely, please tell me you got a video of me and my wife on Wednesday night. I want a copy.

It has been more than 48 hours. No one has replied with my full name. I didn't get the video I was hoping for either. :p

I am convinced that this is either a person who was hired by Reza or else one of his online followers doing a very poor job at pretending to be a member of Anonymous.

I'm in communication with Reza and am trying to make sure clients get paid.

I also checked my spam folder and found 2 messages from one email address claiming to be from Anonymous.

The first one said...

The second one said...

I wrote back with a few questions and comments...

I'm glad I checked my Spam Folder. You may want to rethink how you word your threats. It's hard to frighten people if they never see your messages.

If you already have my personal information, what is my full name? If you can't answer, I will know you are bluffing, just like Reza bluffed so many times. Is 48 hours enough time to tell me?

How do you explain giving me a second warning?

The real Anonymous protects organizations like Wikileaks. You want me to hide bad information about a company. I am convinced that you do not represent Anonymous.

P.S. If you are watching so closely, please tell me you got a video of me and my wife on Wednesday night. I want a copy.

It has been more than 48 hours. No one has replied with my full name. I didn't get the video I was hoping for either. :p

I am convinced that this is either a person who was hired by Reza or else one of his online followers doing a very poor job at pretending to be a member of Anonymous.

Thank You for publishing these e-mails. It is good to have the whole picture unfolding for all victims of Capital Trust Markets.

The style and wordage of these 'Anonymous' e-mails sound like of the personal e-mails from Reza Mokhtarian himself, so it is very likely that the 'Anonymous' writer is Mr. Reza Mokhtarian himself. I am sure you had this impression, too.

In your and FPA's place I would report these serious threats to U.S. and Canadian authorities immediately - including the FBI's and the Interpol's Internet Crime Units, who could track the IP addresses where these e-mails were originated from.

I would not be surprised at all if the FBI's and the Canadian authorities' investigation would end up at Mr. Moktharian's home or office. And that would be a 'check-mate' for Mr. Moktharian, who could be arrested, tried, sentenced and labeled - not only as a thief - but also as a criminal forever.

Should the authorities' investigation end up at a different IP address, I am sure the 'Anonymous' writer would confess immediately about the REAL AUTHOR of the e-mails.

Back