Reza Mokhtarian of Capital Trust Markets has made threats against the FPA

This would all go away if he just paid everyone back, but this sociopath doesn't think that way.

image.jpg

Just FYI, I'd read through this horror show a few weeks ago. Imagine my surprise (Horror??!!) when I got a tweet and DM from this psycho a few days ago-he saw that I'm new to FX & wanted to offer me a deal on his MentorTips program-he included a link to a page of glowing reviews!! He also tweeted me a link to an app, for both iPad & iPhone, but when I went back to take a screenshot of the tweet-it had disappeared, along with the DM? Must have been me mentioning somebody, (not FPA) who knows about his scams...spooked him. When I clicked on the link to his main Twitter page-the first thing that jumps out at you is the apparent ultra-expensive "kit-car"-electric blue, and him bragging about his wealth.
My God this man is DISGUSTING!! I've been VERY tempted to tweet something back-and just out to Twitter, warning others before he rips off another single person...but at my age, in my health; I don't have the courage I used to have-and that our dear moderator obviously embodies!! (After doing some freelance political research and writing over the past 8 years; I've also been on the receiving end of some pretty nasty verbal, written-even physical, threats. The days of getting thrills by challenging authority are long over, I'm afraid! ;) lol, actually, I was on both sides of the fence at one point in my life-helping out some friends in the police dept, working undercover for them-whilst at night, me and those same friends were partying at an underground nightclub, partaking of some "not quite legal" substances. Luckily, drug tests in the 80's didn't include psilocybin components... ;)

The FPA condemns violence as a means to resolve issues. If Reza really was kidnapped, the FPA hopes that the attackers are caught and brought to justice.

I would like to note that Reza's stories about the kidnappers have been very inconsistent. Many people are speculating that he really just arranged for one or two of his associates to give him some colorful bruises and made the whole kidnapping story up. A possible motive for this is so that he can disappear "for his own safety" before investigators in several countries can finish their work and bring charges against him over client money not returned by Capital Trust Markets.

The FPA condemns violence as a means to resolve issues. If Reza really was kidnapped, the FPA hopes that the attackers are caught and brought to justice.

I would like to note that Reza's stories about the kidnappers have been very inconsistent. Many people are speculating that he really just arranged for one or two of his associates to give him some colorful bruises and made the whole kidnapping story up. A possible motive for this is so that he can disappear "for his own safety" before investigators in several countries can finish their work and bring charges against him over client money not returned by Capital Trust Markets.

EXACTLY what I was thinking when I read those news reports. I also don't approve of violence, and on the off-chance this actually happened as he's reported, I also hope the perps are caught.
At the same time, after watching one of his latest videos, reading his emails & comments on this site & others-well, I just hope that the authorities have checked out the narcissist they're dealing with, what he's allegedly done to people, and what he obviously seems capable of...

Back