Reza Mokhtarian of Capital Trust Markets has made threats against the FPA

I wonder if the person who "found" Reza in that ditch happens to coincidentally be a member of MentorTips? :rolleyes:
I spoke with an old friend last night. I was an RN-Paramedic for 25yrs and also worked with Law Enforcement on quite a few occasions before Med School. I've seen more than my share of narcissist con-men over the years. Anyways, my former Chief has retired in upstate NY, but stays connected with LE agencies-including in Ca. I referred him to this forum, and other links I had found.
You know, just in case he happens to speak with any of his RCMP buddies (or whatever he called them). I'm sure Mr Mokhtarian won't mind since ANY of this information could prove valuable to detectives searching for his "attackers".

I must say though-he was floored when I told him what I'm planning on doing for a "2nd career". While he realizes how limited I am due to health problems; he wasn't thrilled and said this field is "littered with crooks". I let him know that I'm well aware of that and again, that he should check out this forum-that there ARE also plenty of honest folks looking out for each other....as long as you know where to look. :)

Reza isn't done proving he really is The Oaf of Ontario. He's got some new websites:

mentortipsmentee.com, mentortipsvipportal.com,oceanskyforex.com, oceanskymentorship.com, reza-mokhtarian.com, rezamokhtarianforex.com, rezamokhtarianmentor.com and more.

He's building his own review site - rezamokhtarianreviews.com. I doubt he'll treat client reviews as impartially as the FPA does. :D

And, even funnier, Reza got into a disagreement with Tim Sykes (who publishes his trading records, unlike Reza) and has challenged him to a boxing match to settle the dispute at onepercentmindset.com o_O

I wonder if Reza is disconnected enough from reality to "prove" he's a better trader than George Soros by challenging him to a boxing match? :p

Welcome to the FPA.

I don't think I've ever seen a new account show up to answer a rhetorical question before. I promise to be briefer than the police.

1. You say you never met him before. Did you have any other contact, direct or indirect, with Reza Mokhtarian or any of his companies before finding him?

2. Reza's claims of broken and dislocated bones don't correlate to his ability to stand up and give an interview the next day. Just how badly injured did he appear to be? Were there any signs he was disoriented or in shock?

3. Did you see anything which made you suspicious about whether the event might have been staged?

4. Do you have any other thoughts on the incident?

Welcome to the FPA.

I don't think I've ever seen a new account show up to answer a rhetorical question before. I promise to be briefer than the police.

1. You say you never met him before. Did you have any other contact, direct or indirect, with Reza Mokhtarian or any of his companies before finding him?

2. Reza's claims of broken and dislocated bones don't correlate to his ability to stand up and give an interview the next day. Just how badly injured did he appear to be? Were there any signs he was disoriented or in shock?

3. Did you see anything which made you suspicious about whether the event might have been staged?

4. Do you have any other thoughts on the incident?

I don't think it's currently my place to answer detailed questions about the event. not yet anyway. I think i should give him a chance describe his own trauma. I will say that I never knew of him or as far as I know anyone else who did. I do not gain anything from telling you that he was in need of help and I did my best to provide it.

Fair enough. Thanks for showing up and at least covering one question about the incident. Big thanks for being a good Samaritan, no matter whether Reza staged the whole thing or not.

Fair enough. Thanks for showing up and at least covering one question about the incident, and thanks for being a good Samaritan, no matter whether Reza staged the whole thing or not.

ya, no idea who or how did it but the wounds were fresh and real. just thought I'd nip a rumor it the butt. for all I know he's a terrible person but that night he wasn't a millionaire he was just another person.

He's a terrible person. Read this thread from the beginning and you'll see how he treats people who don't do exactly what he wants..

Even so, terrible or not, self-inflicted or not, injured people need to be helped. Many people would just drive by and not stop. You did the right thing.

I think the time has come to dig out another one of Reza's failed attempts to hide the facts about himself. Where did I file that threat?

Back