Reza Mokhtarian of Capital Trust Markets has made threats against the FPA

AWESOME.
I hope they throw the book at the bastard.
He has hurt more people than you can shake a stick at.

Finally, the day has come when Reza F**ing Mokhtarian, thief CEO of NEW ZEALAND registered Capital Trust Markets (what a company name, Jeeez!) has stood in front of a judge in Toronto, Canada charged by the Ontario Securities Commission. (Not a civil trial case!). Apparently New Zealand could not care less about the victims, so Canada had to step in... Why Canada...? Because it was Canada who gave home to this Iranian refugee...

He was arrogantly and blatantly messaging in his YouTube video to his victims (watch from timestamp 15:00) that they were so stupid that they could not even steal from others... Adding (quoting): "Good for ME!" while driving to the bank with the stolen funds (as stated by this ba**rd).

Well, I hope that we - the SOCIETY - can show him that even though we might be "stupid" to steal from others, but we are powerful enough to give him some time to think about it in a prison cell for a couple of years.

Even if I don't see my stolen funds again, I hope the judge will be on the victims' side and give him the maximum sentence: 4 years and 364 days in a high security facility.

And yes, that will be REALLY-REALLY GOOD FOR HIM! (Especially when he will drop his soap in the shower...)

OSC Reza Mokhtarian.png

I am Canadian and proud that Canada is taking a stand against this bastard.

The civil suits will follow after he is found guilty of the CRIMES he has committed.

Reza Mohktarian's troubles with regulators continue to spread. On March 23rd, the Nova Scotia Securities Commission issued this...

Investor Alert for Kaizen Group International Ltd./kaizenglobal.com

Halifax - The Nova Scotia Securities Commission is alerting investors that Kaizen Group International Ltd. and kaizenglobal.com are not registered to sell securities in Nova Scotia.

Kaizenglobal.com is owned by Kaizen Group International Ltd., a company registered in England. Reza Mokhtarian, a resident of Ontario and the sole director and secretary of the company, has been charged with fraud over $5,000.

Kaizenglobal.com and its products have been promoted through social media and Kijiji. The Commission warns Nova Scotians that online advertising services are a dangerous place to shop for investments and recommends exercising extreme caution when dealing with firms that are not registered in Nova Scotia. It is illegal to solicit investments to Nova Scotians without registering with the Commission and complying with Nova Scotia securities laws.

To see if a company or person is registered, please check aretheyregistered.ca, the Canadian Securities Administrators' website dedicated to helping Canadian investors protect themselves.

A similar investor alert was issued by Quebec’s Autorité des marchés financiers.

Contact us to report a scam.

The NSSC is the provincial government agency responsible for regulating the investment industry in the province.

Link to original at the NSSC

Hello AsstModerator,
That Reza Mokhtarian prospects his customers in order to steal them without scruple is known to us.
In order for the Justice of Quebec and NOVA SCOTIA to be able to investigate the case, it is important that all victims file a complaint (with a document) with the addresses you have put in the links.
It is unfortunate that the Qualified Regulators has failed to put such a page online.

Hello AsstModerator,
That Reza Mokhtarian prospects his customers in order to steal them without scruple is known to us.
In order for the Justice of Quebec and NOVA SCOTIA to be able to investigate the case, it is important that all victims file a complaint (with a document) with the addresses you have put in the links.
It is unfortunate that the Qualified Regulators has failed to put such a page online.

Thats very good advice.
I wish he was being put on trial in my city so I could attend and give FPA a blow by blow update.

Any idea what ever happened to this guy?
Was an insane ongoing saga but have not heard anything in the better part of a year in the news, here, etc.

Happy trading!

Any idea what ever happened to this guy?
Was an insane ongoing saga but have not heard anything in the better part of a year in the news, here, etc.

Happy trading!

He's probably keeping low key on himself. The first thing that pops up on Google nowadays if you write his name is 'Reza scammer, etc.' Hopefully he paid his fees.

Back