1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGCX Forex brokerage company based in PANAMA SCAM or Not SCAM ?

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by mahadzira_al_baqi, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

If you've done all this research, why not post the names of the people behind it?

2. Particle C

Particle C Recruit

Hi! Newbie here. Sorry.

I heard about RGCX. I'm a scam researcher myself, personally. I've been to RGCX talk for sometime now. Everyone's doing money under that company.

Also, one of my top research tool is Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website safe , where you can easily find out where their server base at, registered to and the origins of the company. Simply copy and paste any links of any website homepage in there. Click check it now, and you'll get all details.

Seems legit. It's an online business. It's legit to all asian countries, except Malaysia. But their government say its okay since it's online but they can't open their office there. As long as it is online, never a matter.

Such business has risks though.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Scamadvisor can pick up some issues, but I ran it on some companies the FPA has scam findings against and a number of them came back with no red flags. It's an interesting tool, but I wouldn't suggest anyone use it as the primary determining factor in how reliable a forex company is.

4. FXCobra

FXCobra Banned for uncivilized conduct

This is an important topic to discuss about Scamadviser and such sites that may help clients in a complete weapon investigation involving FPA site too.

There's nothing like 100% in catching all Scam Companies and despite Scamadviser looks like an antivirus software:D but it works good against many Scams found by FPA, like Ufxmarkets, avafx, and others, but Scamadviser catches Scams that FPA had not yet announced it Guilty like youtradefx and butapips(by the way, what's this stupid name:p) that ran away with no Guilty Verdict from FPA:confused:

#14 FXCobra, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  5. wswi

wswi Private

as far as i understand from one of my friend who are currently an active trader in rgcx, they claim to be non margin call environment (sound naive) but it's true.. they are organizing paid and free seminars in order to attract newbie. their marketing strategy is too good to be true

6. BigT1

BigT1 Sergeant Major

Pharaoh,
    Thanks to Particle C for the ScamAdvisor resource; was unaware of it.
    Here is another excellent tool to verify the safety of a particular file or a url:
    https://www.virustotal.com/
    AI

7. Honeybee

Honeybee Recruit

Hi..im newbie here...really need to know about RGCX..the truth off this trade company as many off my friend was joined n invest their money.
    pls advise...thank you

8. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

RGCX is blacklisted by Bank Negara. The originator of this thread said he can't get his money out. Your friends want you to join so they can get a bonus. How much more do you need to know?

9. BigT1

BigT1 Sergeant Major

Honeybee,
    A honey bee should be able to find the field of flowers, and a great new home for the hive.
    Now that you are back home doing your apiary dance, you above all should be witness to what you have experienced.
    This a corrupt firm, and you should memorize its scent.
    AI

10. mahadzira_al_baqi

Hello evbody admin and mod plus all the FPA members,

I have posted in scam folder this company rapidgcx or rapid gold and still waiting moderation to appear in scam folder. I couldnt wait coz it have been almost 8 month they havent verified my acount for 5 times since then they kept holding my deposit...sigh..

Moderation Team Note: Your thread in Scam Alerts has been approved.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/23946-rapidgcx-hold-my-deposit-over-7-months-no-refund.html#post114344