NoPeace

Recruit
Hello,
I'm from Hong Kong and i've also been scammed by this Ricky Andrade.
The game is been going on since Oct'2019. Till now I've paid them +US$55,000. My Initial Investment was just $500 for a Weekly Investment plan where they were suppose to pay me back ROI $4,200.
A week's investment plan of @ $500 have turned into +6 Months now with the total scammed vale from me @ +$55,000. They started playing games by making me pay different types of Taxes/Charges/Fees/Commissions/etc. They charged me to transfer my PAYOUT (that's what they call my ROI) to their Crypto Team (Platinum Finance Co.) who converts my Payout into Bitcoins and send me the Bitcoins as my Payout. They showed many failures in sending me my Payouts(Bitcoins) and on each failure I was been blames (for no reason) and charged payments on Multiple occasions. Till then my total payments to them became +US$8,000. This games kept on rolling like a "SnowBall" and added more of my payments in thousands and became +US$20,000 (They kept on sending my Payouts from one departments to other and kept on charging more and more).
In January 2020 he (Ricky Andrade) introduced me to a Representative (A Law Firm, a fake one) to get back my money from Market Masters Academy(MMA). I thought that guys was helping me but never realized that why team member of Markets Master Academy will introduce me to a Representative to fight against their Corporation? They continued to play "Passing the Parcel" with me, the case was handed over to the Legal Representative who kelp on demanding me for payments for different processes (same like MMA). Till now I paid +US$55,000 to all the parties without receiving even a single legal documentation under my name (I paid a lot for documentation too). The Representatives were using their Gmail account (email) to communicate with me and they refused to give me my Contract copy (contact that states that I hired them for my case). They even refused to give me the name of the Law Firm they were working for also the Law Firm's address and telephone number.
This is not finished here, Ricky Andrade stopped communicating with me and my "So Called" Representative (Names: Patrick Anderson & Erwin Seidl) hired a third party Network Banking for sourcing of my Payout to Hong Kong and the name of that person is Mr. Micheal Campbell (who also use a private email from Gmail). This Campbell claimed to work for the bank: "Access WINTRUST Network Banking" and he also refused me to give his bank address, telephone number, Banker's Licence number/Registration Number.This guy also demanded and forced me to pay thousands of dollars.Instead of sharing his banking Contact details, he feel proud to share his Bank Statement showing me his Bank balance of $950,000 and claiming me that he is not interested in my "Peanut" amounts.
This whole team always threatened me a lot.
I admit to make a mistake but they are the big group of Scammers.
I've been fighting to get my money back for past +6 Months and in that hopes I paid more and more to them.
I have hundreds of emails which says that "your payout will be made today in few hours, today night, tomorrow morning, within 2 days, this Thursday, this weekend, etc. Whenever they demand for any payment (always with an attitude and threatening language) they always type, "this is the last payment billed to you".

I have lot more things to say about the things happening with me in past 6 months or so.
They have always taken my advantage because I'm staying in HONG KONG and the entire SCAM racket is operated from USA (or ma be somewhere else).
Help me please.

The game is been going on since Oct'2019. Till now I've paid them +US$55,000.

You gave your money to a complete stranger? Just like that?

I actually fight scams every day. So please feel free to load up my paypal/neteller/skrill/bank account also.

We are here fighting scams transparently and promote social responsibility, so IMHO we are the best people to make voluntary contributions to.

What do you think?
----------------------

This whole team always threatened me a lot.
I admit to make a mistake but they are the big group of Scammers.
I've been fighting to get my money back for past +6 Months and in that hopes I paid more and more to them.....

Next steps:

--> Invite company to the thread

--> any screenshots or of communications and deposits/withdrawal requests.

Also company website url is good

I have lot more things to say about the things happening with me in past 6 months or so.
They have always taken my advantage because I'm staying in HONG KONG and the entire SCAM racket is operated from USA (or ma be somewhere else).
Help me please.

Say more. And make voluntary donations also :)

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Apr 19, 2020 at 6:01 PM

Hello. Please submit the screen shots.
I guarantee this was a scam account that pretends to be me.
I don’t run any crypto investments or take any investment money from people. I only teach mainly Forex.

My REAL AND ONLY Instagram is @riskyricky
And my Facebook is www.facebook.com/rickyandrade11

I’m sorry to hear you were scammed that much but I guarantee this was not me. Just a scam artist who pretends to be me.

Please upload all your screen shots of conversations.
I’m doing the best I can to report all the pages but they keep popping up every day from new accounts trying to be me.

You can see for yourself. Go on Instagram and search up riskyricky and you will see how many fake accounts are made of me.

It’s really strange. Ricky Andrade is obviously a real person, but why are there so many successful scamming accounts done impersonating him? It really makes you wonder what the hell is going on.

Back