• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ricky Andrade. Market masters academy on point fx signals

I am having an issue with a company
You just keep posting the same thing and randomly coming up with numbers.
Why don’t you present yourself and tell me who you are so we can get to the bottom of this. (Hater account)

If there has ever been any dissatisfied customers on our services, we make sure to communicate with our support team -contact@marketmastersacademy.com or me directly - ricky@marketmastersacademy.com .
We take payments through a way they can request refund directly from bank if needed and we have nothing to hide.

Doesn’t make sense how our company has been up to this date for about 2 years and have still been actively accepting merchant payments with no discrepancies.

We are here to help and not cause drama so reach out to any of us easily and we will address any situation.

Ricky Andrade, What is your office address for Market Masters Academy?

This is the team, where are you all based and what is the address?

MarketMastersAcademyTeam.png

Last edited:
Ricky Andrade, What is your office address for Market Masters Academy?

This is the team, where are you all based and what is the address?

View attachment 52807

No response, can only conclude that Ricky Andrade and Market Masters Academy website charging hundreds and thousands for their services but doesn't disclose the company registration details and address anywhere is a SCAM.

No response, can only conclude that Ricky Andrade and Market Masters Academy website charging hundreds and thousands for their services but doesn't disclose the company registration details and address anywhere is a SCAM.
Are you serious? Just because he didn't respond you label him a scam. Maybe he doesn't have time for this nonsense. Or maybe he knows that by using google you can answer your own questions.
You do know how to use google right? It has the company info/address and phone number (oh it even has street view for those that like pictures).
Not so bright are you? And you are a Sergeant?
Lord help us.

Are you serious? Just because he didn't respond you label him a scam. Maybe he doesn't have time for this nonsense. Or maybe he knows that by using google you can answer your own questions.
You do know how to use google right? It has the company info/address and phone number (oh it even has street view for those that like pictures).
Not so bright are you? And you are a Sergeant?
Lord help us.

And you are the 3rd person who created an account just to attack people who don't admire Ricky Andrade.

Maybe if Ricky posted for himself instead of being defended in such a crude way, then one of the FPA's best sergeants wouldn't have to take time to comment.

I just rechecked marketmastersacademy.com. The Contact Us link at the bottom of the page points to marketmastersacademy.com/our-team, which shows Instagram addresses for some employees. The header gives a siingle email address and phone number. There is no sign of a postal address.

Why don't you be helpful and provide links and screenshots for page which shows the physical address information you claim Sergeant TheAlert1 missed instead of deliberately being rude? I'm sure your far superior Google and screenshot skills will make this a very easy task for you to accomplish, unless you prove to be another one-post wonder here to attack people and then disappear.

Unbe
And you are the 3rd person who created an account just to attack people who don't admire Ricky Andrade.

Maybe if Ricky posted for himself instead of being defended in such a crude way, then one of the FPA's best sergeants wouldn't have to take time to comment.

I just rechecked marketmastersacademy.com. The Contact Us link at the bottom of the page points to marketmastersacademy.com/our-team, which shows Instagram addresses for some employees. The header gives a siingle email address and phone number. There is no sign of a postal address.

Why don't you be helpful and provide links and screenshots for page which shows the physical address information you claim Sergeant TheAlert1 missed instead of deliberately being rude? I'm sure your far superior Google and screenshot skills will make this a very easy task for you to accomplish, unless you prove to be another one-post wonder here to attack people and then disappear.

Unbelievable!

Here are the links and screen shots at the bottom which were very easy to find. And believe me, my computer skills are far from superior.

By the way thanks for proving my point. That Sergeant didn't respond but you did. So now I will assume the Sergeant is a FRAUD. I don't care if he is busy doing other things. I will let everyone know he is a FAKE because he didn't respond to me. See how absurd that is?

The only reason I am even here is because I am taking the Market Masters Academy 7 day course and googled Market Masters Academy to log back in. On Google I saw a link that said SCAM in capital letters so of course it grabbed my attention and it sent me here.

After reading the full thread I found it very disturbing at first but then I read Ricky's response of people out there creating hate accounts against him. So I figured I would do some investigative research. Surely something of this magnitude has to be reported in the Better Business Bureau right? Wrong... Only 1 complain in 2018 of the 3 years in business and it was about an automated subscription that didn't cancel on time.

When I read what the Sergeant concluded simply because Ricky didn't respond with an address I felt compelled to create an account just for the sole purpose of letting him know what he determined was wrong and unfair. Especially when I or anyone else out there could easily find the business address on Google or the Better Business Bureau.
You guys as MODS are supposed to shed light on the truth not feed into the negativity. And have REAL facts before coming to these conclusions.

I will continue with the Market Masters Academy - 7 day course since I personally find it very helpful in learning a great trading strategy in Forex. This is my conclusion.

Have a great day!

Links and Screen shots to Google and Better Business Bureau:

20200623_063032.jpg
20200623_063950.jpg

Unlike the Sergeant, I'm on the forums every day, since I'm the admin. Your attack on a senior member was reported by another member, so my response was even faster than usual. Had you politely questioned her, I would probably have just waited for her to show up and respond.

How strange that they don't bother to place this very important information on the MarketMastersAcademy.com website. People wanting to do business with a company shouldn't need to do an external search to find it's postal address.

Unbe

Unbelievable!

Here are the links and screen shots at the bottom which were very easy to find. And believe me, my computer skills are far from superior.

By the way thanks for proving my point. That Sergeant didn't respond but you did. So now I will assume the Sergeant is a FRAUD. I don't care if he is busy doing other things. I will let everyone know he is a FAKE because he didn't respond to me. See how absurd that is?

The only reason I am even here is because I am taking the Market Masters Academy 7 day course and googled Market Masters Academy to log back in. On Google I saw a link that said SCAM in capital letters so of course it grabbed my attention and it sent me here.

After reading the full thread I found it very disturbing at first but then I read Ricky's response of people out there creating hate accounts against him. So I figured I would do some investigative research. Surely something of this magnitude has to be reported in the Better Business Bureau right? Wrong... Only 1 complain in 2018 of the 3 years in business and it was about an automated subscription that didn't cancel on time.

When I read what the Sergeant concluded simply because Ricky didn't respond with an address I felt compelled to create an account just for the sole purpose of letting him know what he determined was wrong and unfair. Especially when I or anyone else out there could easily find the business address on Google or the Better Business Bureau.
You guys as MODS are supposed to shed light on the truth not feed into the negativity. And have REAL facts before coming to these conclusions.

I will continue with the Market Masters Academy - 7 day course since I personally find it very helpful in learning a great trading strategy in Forex. This is my conclusion.

Have a great day!

Links and Screen shots to Google and Better Business Bureau:

View attachment 55025View attachment 55026

Ok, so Market Masters Academy is based in California, United States but where is the Company registered and what is the registration number? none of this can be found on the website.

I put my legal business name and my legal first and last name.
We are solely an online business therefor felt that we didn’t need the physical address on the website.
all our emails show our address. We have nothing to hide at all.
Our training is only done online.
Forex peace army are affiliates of our company.Why is admins and moderators coming into this thread bringing on more negativity over not having an address on the website?

Legal matters will be taken for defamation of character again businesses and myself.

I put my legal business name and my legal first and last name.
We are solely an online business therefor felt that we didn’t need the physical address on the website.
all our emails show our address. We have nothing to hide at all.
Our training is only done online.
Forex peace army are affiliates of our company.Why is admins and moderators coming into this thread bringing on more negativity over not having an address on the website?

Legal matters will be taken for defamation of character again businesses and myself.

I still don't understand, are you a legally registered Company or not? and are you and the team based at the address in California?

Last edited:
I still don't understand, are you a legally registered Company or not? and are you and the team based at the address in California?

We are a legal business with some of our team in California.
Why does this matter anyways? My point is that this thread is wrongly posted by someone trying to shame me and my company brand without any proof. This thread needs to be removed immediately or further action will be taken.

Back