• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Ricky Andrade. Market masters academy on point fx signals

I am having an issue with a company
Ricky Andrade/ Market Masters Academy/ on point fx signals. Please Read and share. Trap to a scam, One of the largest amount of money taken by an individual and company through online marketing. $300,000 and counting

Ricky Andrade is contacting his followers and also creating and posting advertisements on Instagram, Facebook and email, wanting to get people to invest with him, those are the words he uses, but he should just be straight up honest about it and say, “Hey everybody I am the biggest scammer you will ever find”. I guess that’s not what scammers do they beat around the bush and act fishy and slimy just like Ricky does.

We have calculated over 300k that he has taken from people willingly thinking they would get a payout from his auto trading robot. But for some reason nobody is getting paid and for me writing this, I invested 10k to get a bigger payout per time he is supposed to pay out, but we have not seen any money. It is bigger than just me also, We are looking at nearly $300k that he has taken from people who are looking to get ahead in life, thinking that this auto trading robot may help them out. But he collected their money and blocks them on all social media networks and moves onto the next victim, now that many of us who are victims of his, are conscious of his repeatition we are watching very closely and have the law also looking into this guy, he is going to spend time behind bars. It’s just a matter of time we will have everything together so if anyone is wondering about Ricky Andrade, Yes definitely is one of the biggest scam/ fraud men we have seen. DO NOT let him sell you on anything.

Report him if you see his ads or any of his posts asking to “invest” with him. He was also asking some of the victims who invested if they can go ask the banks to give them bigger credit limits so he could suck more of the one individual and then tell them, be patient this was never your money, it was the banks money, stop thinking poor.

Please share when you see this
I was scammed by Ricky Andrade me and my friends and we are from South Africa I deposited R2300 into 360forexflash.com and when I had to withdraw he even blocked me on WhatsApp and the money doesn't wanna come out...Ricky Andrade please refund our money because we even explained our situation and you pretended to understand you scammer...you are so evil wish God turn everything so the world can see the scammer you are...how can you steal from the poor people you have no shame

We are a legal business with some of our team in California.
Why does this matter anyways? My point is that this thread is wrongly posted by someone trying to shame me and my company brand without any proof. This thread needs to be removed immediately or further action will be taken.
There's nothing legal about you and your company...how can you still from the poor people...we trusted you because we thought you help people just to find that you steal from people who need help

You just keep posting the same thing and randomly coming up with numbers.
Why don’t you present yourself and tell me who you are so we can get to the bottom of this. (Hater account)

If there has ever been any dissatisfied customers on our services, we make sure to communicate with our support team -contact@marketmastersacademy.com or me directly - ricky@marketmastersacademy.com .
We take payments through a way they can request refund directly from bank if needed and we have nothing to hide.

Doesn’t make sense how our company has been up to this date for about 2 years and have still been actively accepting merchant payments with no discrepancies.

We are here to help and not cause drama so reach out to any of us easily and we will address any situation.
We want our refund there's nothing legal about you and your company...if I knew that you steal from people who need help I wouldn't even introduced my friends to you world biggest scammermay God bless you for what you did to us

There's nothing legal about you and your company...how can you still from the poor people...we trusted you because we thought you help people just to find that you steal from people who need help

The reason why we are still operating is because we are a legal business and have proven that we do not steel from people.
There is many account pretending to be me and my company to scam other people.
I am doing everything in my power to help other people become aware of these scammers.
You can view my story on Instagram @riskyricky .
You can actually see for yourself how many scam accounts there are out there by looking up Ricky Andrade on the search area on Instagram.
These scammers are also using Facebook.
Me and my company do not scam. We do the best to help people out. We even have free courses available.
You can contact me directly @ ricky@marketmastersacademy.com if you have any questions or concerns.
And please help me report all these fake accounts.
thank you!

The reason why we are still operating is because we are a legal business and have proven that we do not steel from people.
There is many account pretending to be me and my company to scam other people.
I am doing everything in my power to help other people become aware of these scammers.
You can view my story on Instagram @riskyricky .
You can actually see for yourself how many scam accounts there are out there by looking up Ricky Andrade on the search area on Instagram.
These scammers are also using Facebook.
Me and my company do not scam. We do the best to help people out. We even have free courses available.
You can contact me directly @ ricky@marketmastersacademy.com if you have any questions or concerns.
And please help me report all these fake accounts.
thank you!

Drop the act and just become clean once in your life...you even blocked me and my friends on WhatsApp
May you and you're 360forexflash.com bring back our money...we thought we could get help from you American people just find out that there's people like Ricky Andrade who are rich but still takes people's money

Drop the act and just become clean once in your life...you even blocked me and my friends on WhatsApp
May you and you're 360forexflash.com bring back our money...we thought we could get help from you American people just find out that there's people like Ricky Andrade who are rich but still takes people's money
Share the screen shots and I will guarantee 1million percent that it’s not me!
I don’t use WhatsApp to communicate with people. This is clearly someone who is an international scammer that tricked you.
Send all the proof and I will show you it’s not me. I have yet to find any proof of scamming from me in this thread or ever!
I am a religious man who’s family oriented that does right to the people. That’s why I created the Market Masters Academy platform.

It will be good if you can provide some proofs, emails conversation or screenshots.

There has not been one bit of proof from anyone showing that I have personally scammed. I am asking you to send over the proof so I can show you it's not me.

my main social media account that I communicate with is Instagram @riskyricky

Ricky took $4000 from me and my husband since april 2022 for a forex challenge. Don't trust him or his business because they will not refund you, you will not get any penny. He blocks my accounts but he forgot it's social media . Live your best life in Dubai but you will pay it one day.

Ricky took $4000 from me and my husband since april 2022 for a forex challenge. Don't trust him or his business because they will not refund you, you will not get any penny. He blocks my accounts but he forgot it's social media . Live your best life in Dubai but you will pay it one day.
If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions
and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.

Back