Ricky Andrade

Andrew Rejiah

Recruit
One of the guys on Ricky's website Market masters academy texted me about this automated software with results too, no proof of live or demo, but good weekly results, and said it is all been automated... He said there's a 3k license fee and nothing more, add the software to MT4 and it trades on it's own.... Saw the reviews on FPA about him scamming a few people. So can they be trustworthy or it is a scam?

One of the guys on Ricky's website Market masters academy texted me about this automated software with results too, no proof of live or demo, but good weekly results, and said it is all been automated... He said there's a 3k license fee and nothing more, add the software to MT4 and it trades on it's own.... Saw the reviews on FPA about him scamming a few people. So can they be trustworthy or it is a scam?
Can we have website address, please?

I would like to add one thing for those who are taking ricky's course or automated money software just to let you know guys he don't refund any money even he don't provide you any service. Be careful with your money if you are not sure don't buy anything from him.

myfxbook link?

I was scammed by him too. the automated bot doesn't work, save your hard earned money. Professional scam artist, the advice i got from lawyers so far is to make a police report because he claims to offer a service and once u give him the money he doesn't follow through. Report it to your local DA office and see what they can do for you, because this is a CRIME.

I was scammed by him too. the automated bot doesn't work, save your hard earned money. Professional scam artist, the advice i got from lawyers so far is to make a police report because he claims to offer a service and once u give him the money he doesn't follow through. Report it to your local DA office and see what they can do for you, because this is a CRIME.
i can also provide screenshots that I did business with this scammer and he didn't deliver

lol and Ricky likes to claim that people who attack him r just jealous- like why would me A GIRL be jealous of u? No bruh, ur a scammer through and through. Get over yourself, the money he shows off on IG is from is real estate business under AA Agency LLC.

Ricky andrade stole thousands from me

Back