Ridge Capital Markets are a big SCAM

Its been 4.5 weeks since I put in the request to close account and get my funds by bank wire, but nothing yet. They disabled my account and my portal log in so i cant log into my account or the web site portal.

These people are just a bunch of idiots, and just like to waste your time for nothing. Rebecca at winchargeback gave me the contact details for a really good attorney in Italy, with offices in London, who specializes in law suites with brokers world wide, so I am applying now to find out how much that will cost. I will keep you updated as it goes along.

The people at Ridge Capital aren't idiots. They are actors who are very skilled at pretending to be idiots and improvising new excuses to not send you your money. Wasting your time is part of their assigned duties.

Well here is my up date, and its not good. Its been over 5 weeks since I applied to close account and make last with drawl, but nothing at all has been done.
The people at Ridge Capital Markets are a complete bunch of idiots and scan artists to say the least.

Now it will end up being a law suit, and this firm in Italy that Rebecca from winchargeback.com gave me, charges 25% of what they recover, so its not really the best scenario, but at least you hopefully get some of your money back.

Back