Ridge Capital Markets are a big SCAM

ticksquick

Private, 1st Class
Anyone have an account at Ridge Capital Markets, and if so have you made any with drawls yet ?? I got invloved with this Joseph Davis guy that works for RDGCM, who runs a managed account. He has made money on my account, but now I cant with draw any funds it seems.

I originally deposited $5k in his managed account, and after one month the balance was $8k. So I deposited another $20k, and now after over 3.5 months I have been waiting for my with drawl which has not happened. They are not answering phone calls or emails, so no one is responding at all.

4 months ago before I opened the account I could not find anything on them, but now there is so much negative comments about them, that I may have a hard time getting my money back. If Pharoh can do a complete investigation that would be greatly appreciated.

My first step is to find out where there actual web site is being hosted, what country, address and so on, then contact Interpol and local police in that country and see what they can do.

Anyone have an account at Ridge Capital Markets, and if so have you made any with drawls yet ?? I got invloved with this Joseph Davis guy that works for RDGCM, who runs a managed account. He has made money on my account, but now I cant with draw any funds it seems.

I originally deposited $5k in his managed account, and after one month the balance was $8k. So I deposited another $20k, and now after over 3.5 months I have been waiting for my with drawl which has not happened. They are not answering phone calls or emails, so no one is responding at all.

4 months ago before I opened the account I could not find anything on them, but now there is so much negative comments about them, that I may have a hard time getting my money back. If Pharoh can do a complete investigation that would be greatly appreciated.

My first step is to find out where there actual web site is being hosted, what country, address and so on, then contact Interpol and local police in that country and see what they can do.

Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

File a report with your own local police and ask them to forward it to Interpol.

File a report with your own local police and ask them to forward it to Interpol.

I finally received my with drawl of $2300.00 yesterday, but it took 8 business days which is ridiculous considering it was a Visa deposit. I am in the process of closing
my account and this will be the big test, so I will keep you posted.

Keep the local police phone number handy for that report.

I submitted a with drawl form last Thursday, Sept 8/2016, and to close my account. I have not received any emails to confirm my with drawl, and I tried calling them today and the phones are not working.

I tried calling from 3 different phones, and even had a good friend of mine call from Mexico, and we all get this translation company out of Switzerland, so something is very wrong with this picture.

If I dont hear from them by the end of this week, I will go to my local police here in Canada and get them to get Interpol police on this matter. Anyone else having same issues making with drawls from there accounts ?? Has anyone received with drawls from these scam artists yet ??

Sounds like they are changing all their contact info. Probably they'll op up under a new name.

If someone calls you out of he blue offering to help you get your money back, you need to ask yourself 2 things. How did this person get my number? How did this person know I'd lost money in an investment?

As per my general rule - never send a cent to any company which cold calls you.

I finally received my with drawl of $2300.00 yesterday, but it took 8 business days which is ridiculous considering it was a Visa deposit. I am in the process of closing
my account and this will be the big test, so I will keep you posted.

You received all the funds?

You received all the funds?

I submitted my request to close the account and a final with drawl one week ago today, but recived nothing as of yet. They seem to think that my contract is 6 months, but its got no time limit in it, so I dont know where they got this 6 month story. The good news is that 6 months comes up one week from today, so then we will see if I get my funds.

I submitted my request to close the account and a final with drawl one week ago today, but recived nothing as of yet. They seem to think that my contract is 6 months, but its got no time limit in it, so I dont know where they got this 6 month story. The good news is that 6 months comes up one week from today, so then we will see if I get my funds.

Lets see and keep us updated :)

Back