Ridge Capital - rdgcm.com scam

farhanm

Recruit
Hello
I fell victim to the company Ridge Kaptl Markets
He was contacted after Agraa profits and trading with them was another form of deposit of $ 1000, and after I saw profits boosted my $ 3000 that boosted the total of $ 230,000 and claimed
And all the things you walk just fine until he became the total money in circulation to $ 41,588
And asked them to pull the onset of $ 7,000 was deducted from trading on 05.09.2016 did not reach me Shi

And dragging their heels and every day they asked so deadens all their demands and asked them to deduct $ 2,000 in addition to the old 05/19/2016 $ 7,000, the total withdrawal of $ 9000 and promised me it in three days, the account will be
Note funds diverted by Visa
And then I lost contact with them do not respond to e-Almitrona not contact and telephone number Cano Agafo use it to communicate with me through whats app
What we do to restore our money?
This site on the World Wide Web
https://www.rdgcm.com
You greetings

First of invite them to join the thread and asked them to explain the situation here. If they failed to come here then I`ll suggest you more steps to take your money back. Best Of Luck

If there was a credit card involved, contact the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain how you are unable to use the promised service of withdrawals. Ask if a chargeback is possible. Report back here about what they say.

Hello
I fell victim to the company Ridge Kaptl Markets
He was contacted after Agraa profits and trading with them was another form of deposit of $ 1000, and after I saw profits boosted my $ 3000 that boosted the total of $ 230,000 and claimed
And all the things you walk just fine until he became the total money in circulation to $ 41,588
And asked them to pull the onset of $ 7,000 was deducted from trading on 05.09.2016 did not reach me Shi

And dragging their heels and every day they asked so deadens all their demands and asked them to deduct $ 2,000 in addition to the old 05/19/2016 $ 7,000, the total withdrawal of $ 9000 and promised me it in three days, the account will be
Note funds diverted by Visa
And then I lost contact with them do not respond to e-Almitrona not contact and telephone number Cano Agafo use it to communicate with me through whats app
What we do to restore our money?
This site on the World Wide Web
https://www.rdgcm.com
You greetings

Make a police report locally and inform interpol to investigate. Lastly get a lawyer to claim your money

Last edited by a moderator:
Farhanm, Katmall, you had not lost contact with me, send me an e-mail and I will contact you as soon as possible.RIDGE is committed to complete all withdrawals within 72 hours where possible. However, it’s important to note that this time-frame may be extended from time-to-time. The withdrawal procces takes as least 3 working days, however finaly it all depends on the banks, netpay etc.Thanks! Sarah

If there was a credit card involved, contact the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain how you are unable to use the promised service of withdrawals. Ask if a chargeback is possible. Report back here about what they say.
Thanks! That is the right steps/ I am here and able to answer of any questions!

Thanks! That is the right steps/ I am here and able to answer of any questions!

It appears that RDGCM's representative is fully in favor of clients having withdrawal issues file a chargeback.

Farhanm, Katmall, you had not lost contact with me, send me an e-mail and I will contact you as soon as possible.RIDGE is committed to complete all withdrawals within 72 hours where possible. However, it’s important to note that this time-frame may be extended from time-to-time. The withdrawal procces takes as least 3 working days, however finaly it all depends on the banks, netpay etc.Thanks! Sarah
I tried to call you with all forms of ways I could not reach you
Not by phone or by sending e- mail messages did not find any answer
Note that the means of communication with you my present

Back