Ridge Capital (www.rdgcm.com) scam.

After a long time I found their live chat active and she said they wil process My withdrawal request t

Go to chat again, talk with them that when you get your withdrawal done and if possible share the chat with me via personal conversation or you can share here too. After that I`ll suggest your more steps to get your funds back.

Go to chat again, talk with them that when you get your withdrawal done and if possible share the chat with me via personal conversation or you can share here too. After that I`ll suggest your more steps to get your funds back.

They stop replying my chat now.I am not getting any reply of my mail or chat with them now

They stop replying my chat now.I am not getting any reply of my mail or chat with them now

Go with Stranger person and then start talking about your account and if they denied to answer then tell them that you will share this chat to every where on the INTERNET.

Mr. Farooqui, thank you that you gave us opportinity to replay to your problem. My name is Sarah Johnson and I am a Representative of Ridge Capital Markets. Mr. Jamshaid Farooqui, you have no 250$, but 323 $ in your account with us. There is about over 83$ profit from the trades. The reason you could not manage to withdrawal your money is because the request for the the withdrawal form https://www.rdgcm.com/docs/SQ-D-OPS-01-09-EN_v2.3_-_Wire_Withdrawal_Request.pdf is not been sent to our e-mail support@rdgcm.com. Mr. Farooquie, please sign up the form and send it to support@rdgcm.com in order the procedure for the withdrawal to be followed. If case we you have any other questions or concern, you could address it to the web site live chat or sarah.j@rdgcm.net.

Mr. Farooqui, thank you that you gave us opportinity to replay to your problem. My name is Sarah Johnson and I am a Representative of Ridge Capital Markets. Mr. Jamshaid Farooqui, you have no 250$, but 323 $ in your account with us. There is about over 83$ profit from the trades. The reason you could not manage to withdrawal your money is because the request for the the withdrawal form https://www.rdgcm.com/docs/SQ-D-OPS-01-09-EN_v2.3_-_Wire_Withdrawal_Request.pdf is not been sent to our e-mail support@rdgcm.com. Mr. Farooquie, please sign up the form and send it to support@rdgcm.com in order the procedure for the withdrawal to be followed. If case we you have any other questions or concern, you could address it to the web site live chat or sarah.j@rdgcm.net.

Dear Sarah,
The withdrawal request was sent twice on the specified mail id and the receipt was confirmed, but not withdrawal was ever processed. Your live chat is hardly available. I was able to chat once and the person informed me that my withdrawal amount will be in my bank next week, but no withdrawal was ever processed. There is no customer support and no one to reply customer. Your can find lots of my mails sent to the support that no one ever bother to reply.
Anyway I will send the withdrawal request the third time to support@rdgcm.com if that is what you need.

Back