Ridge Capital (www.rdgcm.com) scam.

Jamshaid

Private, 1st Class
I lose a lot of money in forex scam, Then Ridge capital's Sam / Mr.Simon start to call me to trade with them. He said they are totally different and will show me how to recover my lost fund. Once I invested an initial amount they pressure me hard to increase the fund that I did not. I put a withdrawal request, he called and try to convince me that he is trading on my behalf and I got some profit. Again when I see no activity on my trade I put a withdrawal request, after that he disappeared and there is no one to reply my mails or calls. Then I realized they were just another scam

First of invite them to join the thread and asked them to explain the situation here. If they failed to come here then I`ll suggest you more steps to take your money back. Best Of Luck

Beware... they are back on the marketing campaign and called me today trying to get funds from me.

Thanks for sharing your experience - unlikely to do anything with them!

First of invite them to join the thread and asked them to explain the situation here. If they failed to come here then I`ll suggest you more steps to take your money back. Best Of Luck
Means I will copy past this link to them and invite them to reply.

Beware... they are back on the marketing campaign and called me today trying to get funds from me.

Thanks for sharing your experience - unlikely to do anything with them!
After a long time I found their live chat active and she said they wil process My withdrawal request t

I already invited them to reply my thread

I already applied Ridge capital to reply my thread. But I don't believe they will coz they seems to be hiding now

Back